Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Merry Christmas my friends.  Yes, been a while since my last visit I know.  However, what better day to return the on Christmas! 🌲 

So, this is my first spin since the UTurn was placed on the Bang and Olufsen system in the livingroom with Klipsch 600M on the stands.

This recording was something that I dug out of my mum's library every Christmas morning before opening the gifts which customarily too place after a big breakfast. 

Burt Kaempfert 'Christmas Wonderland'...  No release date, but most likely early 70ies AND monophonic on Decca still covered in original shrink :).IMG-2497.jpg

IMG-2499.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Full Range said:

Have a wonderful Christmas Day everyone 

We in Australia are on average 12 to 15 hours ahead so our day has now passed and wanted to send my wishes to you on the actual day for your part of the world 

Thank you PAUL !  Hope you enjoyed yours as well.  New Years will be next up !  :biggrin2:  🍷  🍺    🍸🎄

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GWSmith said:

Thank you PAUL !  Hope you enjoyed yours as well.  New Years will be next up !  :biggrin2:  🍷  🍺    🍸🎄

Yes had a great day with family at our home 

Wife came home from hospital after the new knee surgery 

Again I was in charge of the cooking and a new method turned out amazingly 

My wish is that my Klipsch forum friends enjoy the day with loved ones as I did 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Full Range said:

Yes had a great day with family at our home 

Wife came home from hospital after the new knee surgery 

Again I was in charge of the cooking and a new method turned out amazingly 

My wish is that my Klipsch forum friends enjoy the day with loved ones as I did 

New knee and new dish!  Hope recovery is quick and soon all will be well again.  Thanks for the update Paul.  Have a good day, nearing  bedtime here.  More soon.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Full Range said:

Have a wonderful Christmas Day everyone 

We in Australia are on average 12 to 15 hours ahead so our day has now passed and wanted to send my wishes to you on the actual day for your part of the world 

Hey Paul , like to hear that you´ve spent a good christmas time with your familly as well. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, GWSmith said:

Burt Kaempfert 'Christmas Wonderland'...  No release date, but most likely early 70ies AND monophonic on Decca still covered in original shrink :).

Bert Kaempfert was a German orchestra leader, music producer, arranger and composer. He also appeared briefly under the pseudonyms Raimondo, Bob Parker and Marc Bones. Along with James Last, he is the most successful German orchestra leader after World War II.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Bert Kaempfert was a German orchestra leader, music producer, arranger and composer. He also appeared briefly under the pseudonyms Raimondo, Bob Parker and Marc Bones. Along with James Last, he is the most successful German orchestra leader after World War II.

Thank you for the info!  :emotion-21:

• Like 1