What I Got Today!

Brac

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 3:26 PM, babadono said:

And placed about 8 tons of DG..made a path from upper to lower level.

I replaced half the grass in my front yard with DG years ago, trying to cut down on watering the grass. I soon realized all I did was create a giant litter box for every cat in the freaking neighborhood! 😺=💩💩💩 

On 3/1/2024 at 12:26 AM, babadono said:

And placed about 8 tons of DG..made a path from upper to lower level.

P1020845.jpg

P1020844.jpg

P1020843.jpg

P1020842.jpg

P1020841.jpg

P1020848.jpg

P1020847.jpg

P1020846.jpg

You won´t tell me that you´re doing it alone ? Guess you´ve got some co-workers or contracted a company for garden path construction , however pretty nice path and garden design

54 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

You won´t tell me that you´re doing it alone ? Guess you´ve got some co-workers or contracted a company for garden path construction , however pretty nice path and garden design

I do a lot myself...that's why I don't have a lot of time for audio hobby:angry2:. But yes I hired help on some of this:emotion-21:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Screen Shot 2024-03-23 at 23.47.38.png

I've been searching for a t-shirt like this for ages, and I finally found it here. I'm a huge fan and always prefer clothing that holds meaning for me. What kind of t-shirt are you guys looking for but can't seem to find anywhere? What is you favorite t shirt ever?

Edited by gillrich
  • Like 2

Well, my gravel didn't work out in time. Their truck couldn't fit in the hood. Got another says he can that lives on the other side of the hill I'm on. Three colors of rocks. Gray 200ft driveway, tan where the small yard would be but won't, and another next to the house where flowerbeds would be for someone else. Planning that out next week.

Last week it was these top-dog ceiling fans that aren't anymore and cost a good bit less.

PXL-20240327-173608942.jpg

Today on the way home it was much improved tires from the lower than tigerpaw that they slapped on my ride to cut their losses in the sale of it. While I was at it, asked the guy if their were any deals on mags. Yes and order made that wasn't ever paid for or picked up. That took a couple weeks but this is the result.

Before 9.3" wide tires, after 10.4"

Before the stock Acura "Shark" wheels. Now nice looking ones that won't be incredibly hard to wash! 

PXL-20240329-214745245.jpg

Untitled.jpg

PXL-20240329-215602523.jpg

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, babadono said:

I WANT...where is it available? Looked on Klipsch.com with no success.

It's support for the museum. They are available there.