What I Got Today!

Brac

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, parlophone1 said:

CD player

Musical Fidelity M3SCD, black friday deal, was almost half the price for a new player with 2 year warranty.

M3SCD_Silver_Angle_Right.webp

Good score!

Where did you get the player, online or brick and mortar store?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, HPower said:

Good score!

Where did you get the player, online or brick and mortar store?

Good old Brick and mortar, local store. Official Mobile Fidelity distributor has more freedom in calculation of discounts, and that is why I got a good deal. But only one machine in silver, and I grabbed it 🙂

• Like 3

Was thinking of upgrading from Monoprice wires and reducing my speaker wire run distance. Found a decent deal on Mogami wire and decided to try these Sewell connectors. They felt like they made a solid clamp of the wire. Made them up last evening with a martini…no issues so far. 

image1.jpeg

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 10/2/2023 at 2:13 PM, Invidiosulus said:

Link was removed if it also looks like spam on any next post they will go to spam. There were other post which did not look like spam so he will be watched, they are slick sometimes and try to not look outright like spam..

Thanks, if he post again and it is spam or looks like it let us know. 

Had been thinking of getting different wheels for my Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for a while.  Ordered a set of bronze Vision wheels last week for a Black Friday deal.  Had them installed this evening.  Unfortunately it was too dark out to get good pictures when they were done so I’ll get some tomorrow after I go to the car wash.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Speed said:

My yearly beer supply. The most flavor a beer could possibly have! Resized_20231128_120821.thumb.jpg.bd9b401ccb026553fd40e47a9dc5649f.jpg

Are you entertaining...I mean can I come over?:D

Celebration and Jubes...can't be all bad.:ph34r:

• Haha 3

On 12/1/2023 at 2:25 PM, wuzzzer said:

Got the wheels!  I really like the bronze color.

Unfortunately the tire shop didn’t have black lugs like they said they would so they’re ordering me a set.  They’ll look a lot better than the aluminum.

IMG_0960.jpeg

I've been buying some car stuff...  Imagine that...

53365125051_0048cbdfe7_b.jpg

53331175872_8fb9b090aa_b.jpg

53301648968_746ed56efa_b.jpg

53288695073_990c038d1d_b.jpg

There's more, but I haven't taken pictures. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Really not keen on posting what comes through the door but owning numerous Klipsch speakers from RB75’s to Jubilee’s and several in between I think I can speak with experience when I hear something special. Just received a pair of Canadian made Coherent Audio GR 12 Signatures. Point source, or co-axial design using the high performance Radian 12 inch driver, inset with a 1.75 in. beryllium dome compression driver with high Q crossover components. Currently playing with Quicksilver Horn Monos I can honestly say these are goosebumpers, something I haven’t felt with few, if any other speaker. The texture, clarity, soundstage, overall “completeness” is astounding. An exciting addition to say the least -

image.jpg

• Like 8