What I Got Today!

Brac

Not today but a couple of days ago. I'm assuming that one of my tenants left it at my front door for me. No matter I loves me some Crown Royal. Especially when it comes with a nice heavy bottomed glass and a gimmicky blue light LED coaster.

Crown%20Royal_zps2anuqctk.jpg

Yes... I've had a couple (maybe more) already...

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

OMG... I drank a bottle of that one night..... It wasn't good.... that must have been back in 82/83

MKP :-)

You've got to buy the one labeled 'Northern Harvest'. Picked as the finest whisky/whiskey in the world of any type in 2016 by Jim Murray.

see: http://www.mensjournal.com/food-drink/drinks/the-best-whisky-of-the-year-is-crowned-20151120

1 hour ago, Wolfbane said:

You've got to buy the one labeled 'Northern Harvest'. Picked as the finest whisky/whiskey in the world of any type in 2016 by Jim Murray.

If I still drank I would:P

I stopped the drinking some 27 years ago..... I was waking up...... well coming to, in these places that had cinder block walls and bars and the people there were not very nice....

MKP :-)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FuzzyDog said:

IMG_0652.JPG

I just missed a bottle of that.  Liquor store called me and said they were holding a bottle for me.  I asked them how much it was and they 129.  I told them no thanks as that seemed high. I looked up msrp and it was 90.   5 minutes later I called them back to see what they'd take for it and it was gone already.

Nice score. 

45 minutes ago, FuzzyDog said:

Now that's some customer service!  

I've been bugging them to call me when they got some.   If they were a little better on price I'd have gotten it.  I understand supply and demand but hate paying more than msrp.  I've got a 1.75l bottle of 12 and a 5th of Antique to tide me over.

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!