Max Volume!

Jeff Matthews

14 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

In my house H$LL YEAH!!!

Ted is the LOUDEST show I have ever heard...I was a teenager back then and after his show I was hurting for 3 days...I went back for more seen him twice...

Anybody remember Head East????

• Like 4

15 hours ago, shiva said:

It also doesn't hurt if you have some giant horns to blast ones music.  I would like to stand in front of this system one day and play some of my favorite tunes.

I suppose they use these to communicate with submarines.

JJK

16 hours ago, Steve_S said:

Ted is the LOUDEST show I have ever heard...I was a teenager back then and after his show I was hurting for 3 days...I went back for more seen him twice...

Anybody remember Head East????

I've never seen Ted.  would like to have.  I bet it was some kind of show.

I remember Head East.  was introduced to this album by an acquaintance from Memphis.  like them.  they didn't have a lot of releases, did they?

a couple more that come to mind that would get max volume with me at the lever

(and yes, I like me some AC/DC)

and this one certainly gets max volume for me.  a little off the beaten path.  or maybe at the edge of it.

any/many Tull or Ian Anderson fans out there?  this one may not start audio until about +/- 0:20 in

• Like 1

Part of being a Southerner is respect for your elders and that and pride for your country. Another part for those of us here is that twist of country, rock, sometimes gospel that makes Southern Rock near and dear to us.

I'm feeling it this weekend: Molly Hatchet OWNS my favorite rendition of Gregg Allman's "Dreams...." & if you kinda liked or totally love Blackfoot's "Highway Song" you should check out "Left Turn on a Red Light"

F orget Y ou nfl. Sunday is for Rock!

Way to Go Kelly B. GO TIGERS!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

CRANK IT UP!!

• Like 1