JohnJ

13 hours ago, Full Range said:

WD 40 perhaps 

Or my preference- lanolin penetrating oil like Inox 

I am not sold on WD-40. I coated my Bridgeport milling machine with it and a short time later excessive rust appeared akin to what brake fluid does.

JJK

• Thanks 1

WD40 is hydroscopic, absorbs water. When cars had distributor caps and they got old they would sweat inside and WD40 was used to spray inside to absorb the moisture where the car would start. Not the oil of choice if moisture is a concern. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Water Displacement 40... created for the military to use to displace moister on Ballistic Missiles.

it will help kill Oxidation... but not as good as some other products.

• Thanks 2

This showed up today in CD.   Just fired it up and I honestly think it will kick butt!  :)

2 minutes in and he's off on a run.   He's just so darn good...  Guess I'd better plug in the Oppo!  lol    :)

:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I discovered that Pink Floyd Album again, didn´t paid attention on it for many years , " The endless River " from 2014,  I must admit it´s on the level from  Floyds " Wish you were here "

PinkFloydEndlessRiver.thumb.jpg.8d3621abc253f15cf52ea7065f9caaec.jpg

• Like 3

Got my pc set up... without the sound components. Upped my cell plan for a month so I can tether from it for a bit.

Will get the Schiit+Klipsch+SVS set up this afternoon in the middle of the room for now so I can get the second coat on the walls.

Need tunes in here:biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Started with this a little while ago @GWSmith :

PXL-20240119-185819681.jpg

Now it's like:

PXL-20240119-213901600.jpg

Ahhh,

Hybrid Tubes with 100 watts per channel, a good disc...

& I'm listening to Klipsch again. Yep baby Klipsch, but through the DAC and Analog treatment my rig gives it they sound great!!

The ikea-like desk fell apart when i moved my stuff around, this will suffice until the next phase hits!

This room's bare and the sub is way out from the back wall but I'll get some king sized pillows from the closet and throw in the corners in a bit.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1