The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
MyOwn

To my chiropractor

Wow!! I came to you a while ago...Hip problems, back problems, feet problems.

I'm getting old I said. You told me I'm not old.

After three months "the first month seeing you every week" I can walk without right hip joint pain, my back feels so much stronger and my feet are much better.

Thank You 😊

• Like 2

On behalf of your chiropractor I extend a warm, "Thank you!"  :tongue:

Glad you're feeling better!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MyOwn said:

After three months "the first month seeing you every week" I can walk without right hip joint pain, my back feels so much stronger and my feet are much better.

Thank You 😊

Do some online research and look into a Sun Ancon brand ( only ) CHI machine. 

It does the equivalent of 1 1/2 miles of walking exercise for you, while you lay on your rug for 20 minutes. Stimulates your lymph glands, and is good for us as we age. If patient, you can buy the earlier ( first model, I think its a 232 or 323 ?? ) on eBay, used for $125-150 delivered. 

Just read up on it. Sun Ancon brand ONLY .

Jeff Medwin

• Like 1

I use the Teeter myself. It costs less.

JJK

25 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

JJK

Hanging out huh?:)

31 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

I use the Teeter myself

Did it help?

Yes man, got relief from my Chiropractor in a week.

Good deal...a nice massage

also works for me...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MyOwn said:

Thank You 😊

Umm, does he post here?

• Haha 1

I just get the the crap beat out of me by a Chinese guy at the mall twice a month..

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Marvel said:

I just get the the crap beat out of me by a Chinese guy at the mall twice a month..

Bruce ... you may want to consider shopping somewhere else, or binge watch Kung Fu movies. 

Just now, BigStewMan said:

binge watch Kung Fu movies.

That's what I do.  Most of them are now committed to memory.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JJkizak said:

JJK

https://www.balancelongisland.com/the-top-4-reasons-why-you-shouldnt-use-an-inversion-table-in-huntington/

I never read up on this to confirm until now, but I have a friend who told me about the risks of rupturing vessels in the brain - especially if they are compromised already, such as having an aneurysm.  Many people who die from ruptured aneurysms never knew they had one. 

I did get on one of these inversion devices before, and I felt the pressure rush to my head.  I didn't like it at all.

I have two herniated disks along with arthritis in my neck.  Told the doc that pain killers are out of the questions. She asked if I'd consider acupuncture. I figured why not. Had my first session today and actually enjoyed it. Most of the appointment was devoted to the interview and exam, but she got in a short session. She only worked on the left side of my neck and when I was driving home I noticed that the left side was pain free and much more relaxed, and I was actually in a good mood. 

She wants to start with six sessions (once a week for six weeks and depending how I'm reacting she may add more sessions). 

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I have two herniated disks along with arthritis in my neck.  Told the doc that pain killers are out of the questions. She asked if I'd consider acupuncture. I figured why not. Had my first session today and actually enjoyed it. Most of the appointment was devoted to the interview and exam, but she got in a short session. She only worked on the left side of my neck and when I was driving home I noticed that the left side was pain free and much more relaxed, and I was actually in a good mood. 

She wants to start with six sessions (once a week for six weeks and depending how I'm reacting she may add more sessions). 

Post back the results.  I've had people recommend it to me, so I'm curious to know what your experience is.

1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Post back the results.  I've had people recommend it to me, so I'm curious to know what your experience is.

I will.  

I'd go weekly then finally nothing helped.  My Chiro told me to see my Doc so I did.  MRI and some x-rays and they found bone spurs in my lower back.  My Orthodude told me before the surgery there was also a curvature in my lower spine.  I told him to fix it too.  Told me I was #332 and relax.  lol  Came around later and he said he took care of everything and removed 3 huge bone spurs in my lower back.  Haven't been back to a chiro since!  20 years of suffering lower back pain for an hour procedure.  Ugh.  

• Like 2

On 2/7/2020 at 6:10 PM, JJkizak said:

JJK

Yes, I personally sure wouldn't do that. That is why I specifically said, only get a Sun Ancon. 

If on a budget, get a early model Sun Ancon offa' eBay for $125-145 delivered .  The research and design was done by Dr. Inoue over 48 years, and it is the original Sun Ancon Chi machine.   We've bought Sun Ancons in the mid 90s, used daily, and still NO problems. 

On 2/7/2020 at 8:59 PM, Jeff Matthews said:

https://www.balancelongisland.com/the-top-4-reasons-why-you-shouldnt-use-an-inversion-table-in-huntington/

I never read up on this to confirm until now, but I have a friend who told me about the risks of rupturing vessels in the brain - especially if they are compromised already, such as having an aneurysm.  Many people who die from ruptured aneurysms never knew they had one. 

I did get on one of these inversion devices before, and I felt the pressure rush to my head.  I didn't like it at all.

I don't blame you. 

But this is not an inversion device at all.

Simply educate yourselves.  Look up Sun Ancon Chi Machine,  and study it.   My Dad used it till he was 97.  Retails for $450, earliest model can be had used for $150 delivered . You lie down on your back, and it does a goldfish-like motion, using you ankles in a motor driven ankle rest.   Dr. Inoue worked 48 years on this. Just make sure you ONLY get a Sun Ancon.

Twenty minutes of use, lying on your back, is like walking 1  1/2 miles. Except you are in the comfort of your home, it DOES the exercise for you, and you won't fall, slip on ice, or get hit by a car.

Hope I don't get censured for giving medical advice .       :-) 

Jeff Medwin

On 2/7/2020 at 9:04 PM, BigStewMan said:

Stew,

I cured arthritis in my neck,  ( when I was in my mid-60s  ) and - bad arthritis in my hands and fingers,  TOTALLY by Juicing Veggies.  Did it in three to four  months - by juicing.  I re-started juicing 4 months ago, ( age 75 ) to cure a hearing loss I have. That is HARD to restore high frequency hearing loss NATURALLY, it will take me 36 months and there are no guarantees.  I am willing to try it VS, other courses of action.   Plus one feels alive and vibrant, because juicing ( properly ) is taking in mega doses of nutrients into the bloodstream, and the premise is fed right, our bodies naturally heal themselves.

I have a JUICING recipe that ROCKS, from the Sports Fitness Director at Montana State University in the 1960s.   IMHO, anyone 70 or older should do it every day, for the rest of their lives.  I juice, I CHI, I take a few certain natural supplements, and lazer treat my blood daily ( Vielight 655 Prime ).  Since 1962, 'collected more than 10,000 L.P.s to hear, hoping, over the next 25 years.  Plus, there are new tube amplifier circuit improvements to execute.  'Can do, with non - arthritic hands and neck.  Very happy to be alive and feel OK.

BTW, one of the very favorite chiropractic techniques I am aware of, is S.O.T.  That stands for Sacro-Occipital-Technique,   It is TOTALLY non-force, and was developed by the late D.O., Major DeJarnette.  Click on the URL below to explore it !!   Highly recommended, it is essential medical help at a higher level .

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS777US777&sxsrf=ACYBGNQoJ6jACfL-OEnyPp1cuKhIfu8BLw%3A1581182657992&ei=we4-XvmXPJi4tAa1hbvIDA&q=sacro+occipital+technique&oq=Sacr&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i67j0i131j0l8.22415.24462..29062...0.1..0.127.475.0j4......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j35i39.-zyCIHajMPc

Jeffrey Medwin

• Like 1