YouTube Spinning

Full Range

10 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Of course they were.  Caught a groove and @Full Range's foot HAD to be goin!

Now could ya PLEASE pass the wine, fresh bread & gouda?  8 AM here and I'm hangry.   😂

👍

Gouda is a Dutch cheese (it's very good by the way), here in France we eat bread and French sausage and Camenbert, Roquefort, Tomme from mountain or other, with wine, but not for breakfast, just for lunch or dinner .

b3695ac0e78e33c4daaeed6d3f1b572f.jpg

In the morning we have breakfast with coffee, bread, French baguette and fresh butter, jam, ...

640px-Petit_d%C3%A9jeuner_fran%C3%A7ais.

😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, mustang_flht said:

👍

Gouda is a Dutch cheese (it's very good by the way), here in France we eat bread and French sausage and Camenbert, Roquefort, Tomme from mountain or other, with wine, but not for breakfast, just for lunch or dinner .

b3695ac0e78e33c4daaeed6d3f1b572f.jpg

In the morning we have breakfast with coffee, bread, French baguette and fresh butter, jam, ...

640px-Petit_d%C3%A9jeuner_fran%C3%A7ais.

😄

Yea baby 

I will join you in some of those tasty morsels 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

This thread is right up your alley 👍

You stay away from my alley!  It's one-way.  OUT!  :)

4 hours ago, mustang_flht said:

I hope you will see the video at home

Got all 3 of them that time.  :)   Sounds like something I'd throw in the car when I'm out on the road.  I'd prolly run over someone listening to it.  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Ya, I was spinning the Blasters, Hard Line LP that I picked up a few months ago.

It is a mint Japanese pressing that sounds great!

I have seen Dave 3 or 4 times, but never with Phil.

Dave with his Guilty Women line up was a great show.

A couple weeks ago on Sirius, Jim and Buddy did a 2 episode interview with Dave.

Well worth listening to, if you are a subscriber I think you can find in on the SXM app.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, HPower said:

Ya, I was spinning the Blasters,

GOTCHA!  Now if ya really want to check him out find his "Hotel California" lp.  One amazing lp a lil girlfriend of mine turned me on to.  She's got ALL of his lp's and won't get off a one and I've known her for almost 70 years.  Yea, I'm THAT old!  I just smile and tell her she's got good taste and it had to come from me!  lol  :)

6 hours ago, Full Range said:

This bird can mimic any sound 

Cool listenoing to that.  You're spending too much time on youtube me thinks.  😂

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HPower said:

Well worth listening to, if you are a subscriber I think you can find in on the SXM app.

Nah, not here.  My SRX is shelved.  lol  Prolly could make a cassette or two for my old 97 Nissan Maxima.  Driven by my mom only on Sundays to church.  That was until my sister pulled her keys for driving thru a stop sign.  Guess mom stopped and pulled out in front of some car running about 40 mph thinking it was a 4-way.  She made it but my sister said she could see the bugs on the front of the other car.  😂  Think it now has about 135k on it.  Kinda wish it had a CD player.  Blah!  😂  Just pulled all 4 speakers since my daughter was whining.  Sounds better but once again.  Blah.  😂  😂  Outta room for vinyl so maybe.  💪

• Like 1

@KROCK my lil woman make a believer out of you?  I know I got @JohnJ, @Full Range and prolly @dirtmudd hooked a few years ago but that's what this place is about.  I just noticed ya posted a new release of Just Won't Burn and how it was on pre-sale now w/a release the end of September.  My advice to anyone even THINKING about ordering it is to go the pre-sale route instead of trying to pick one up somewhere.  They'll be gone in a heartbeat.   wwwTeceschi-Trucks band.

She did this song the first time I heard them about 6-7 years ago and my jaw dropped.  I've since picked up the release and PAID but I HAD to have it.  Naturally she's got Derek w/her on it @ the Beacon.  Good?  It's freakin amazing so ya better pony up boys. 5 Star plus imo.

@KROCK,  Thanks for the heads up on the "Deluxe Edition" I've got 2 comin!  I'll MAKE room.   😂

Previously, Susan Tedeschi announced her plans to mark the 25th anniversary of her iconic solo debut, Just Won’t Burn. The impending drop expands upon the initial format to include five previously unreleased bonus tracks and more. As a preview, the artist has shared a live take and visual equalizer for “Looking for Answers” from Tedeschi Trucks Band’s October 7, 2022, stand at New York’s Beacon Theatre.

“I remember writing ‘Looking For Answers’ while visiting my parents in late ’94,” began Tedeschi. “I was delving into other types of tuning, and it’s one of the first songs I wrote in open D. One of the verses is about learning to pray, an intimate homage to my Catholic upbringing and the pursuit to figure out the requisite prayers – looking for answers that nobody knows,” she concluded. 

Just Won’t Burn was recorded by Sean Carberry at Rear Window Studio in Brookline, Mass., and produced with the help of Tom Hambridge. On the topic of the anniversary set, Tedeschi commented via a press release, “Making Just Won’t Burn was a pivot.” Dotting the presence of other artists on the LP, such as guitarists Adrienne Hayes and Sean Costello and harmonica player Annie Raines, who assists on Tedeschi’s original songs as well as material popularized by the likes of Ruth Brown, Junior Wells and John Prine.

Her comments continued, “All of a sudden, I was working with different groups of people, new musicians, new songwriting collaborators. We had no idea how it was going to turn out. I think the thing that held it all together was the blues. Blues is a language that I love. You can take it anywhere in the world and communicate with people, which isn’t necessarily true about other forms of music. And being a white artist in a black milieu, you just have to let the music speak.”

Following the ’90s release of her debut solo set, Just Won’t Burn achieved Platinum status and earned Tedeschi a Grammy nomination in 2000 for Best New Artist. “The way people react to Just Won’t Burn has always been heartwarming and surprising,” admitted the artist. “I used to get letters from a prisoner who identified with the songs and found hope in them, and then I started getting letters from the rest of the prisoners on the cell block because it was the only cassette they had.”

Discussing the achievement, Tedeschi added, “Sometimes, when I look back on the 25 years since the release, I think about the places I’ve been and the adventures I’ve had, and I feel like Forrest Gump. I say, ‘No! You’re a baseball mom. You didn’t do all that!’ But I must have. The blues has its demands. You have to be honest — musically, emotionally, and personally — above everything else, and that can lead to some uncomfortable truths. But the blues hasn’t burned me. It hasn’t hurt me. It’s my main resource. I can express myself and get stuff out about my life – or, like B.B. always said, ‘whatever ails you.’ The blues got me here.”  Jambands.com

JUMP!  :)

• Like 3