YouTube Spinning

Full Range

15 hours ago, Marvel said:

Although there is music in this, it's  about a race. The Pikes Peak Hill Climb... on gravel and dirt. Ari Vatanen won and was undefeated for five years. The award-winning Climb Dance film, created by Jean Louis Mourey, captures Ari Vatanen's 1988 record-breaking run at the 1988 Pikes Peak Hill Climb Event, Colorado, in his Peugeot 405 T16

I posted this a long time ago, and it is still spectacular.

Hi,

In 1988, I was in Sochaux, for the construction in the huge Peugeot factory of a new factory for the 405 car. I was doing earthworks to divert the river which passed through the middle of the industrial complex. I had an office in Etupes, a town near Sochaux and there were Peugeot Sport workshops: I see trucks with covered sports cars and sometimes 205 WRCs in the parking lot. A few months after the 1988 Pike Peak I saw Ari Vataneen's 405 at the Peugeot Museum in Sochaux which opened that year in 1988: it was huge with its black fins, there were also the 205 WRC and the 205 Paris -Dakar yellows

https://laventure-association.com/laventure-peugeot/le-musee-de-laventure-peugeot/

5897437059_d817a9fbcd_b.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Elvis has left the building.  Got a lead and had to check it out.  Still on that quest to find his happy place somewhere over the rainbow.  Raininng here and sounds like the same thing all the way down.  Not sure if he was blowing me a kiss when he left or something else.  He's on schedule so now we wait.  :)

Some good stuff goin down at your place George.  That dude can play the harp for sure and Peter can always hold his own!

:)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2