(SOLD OUT) Dope From Hope Book (SOLD OUT)

barbiebnyc

2 hours ago, J M O N said:

Today I received an e-mail requesting confirmation of my shipping address with 48 hours to make changes.  My address was correct!  👍

Getting ready to ship.. I received the same..

Waiting for delivery at this point or when it confirm that it'd shipped 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi gang!

First of all, big thank you to @Travis In Austin for keeping this thread updated with the play by play. We didn't realize how much work would be to manage updates on Kickstarter, Instagram, Facebook, via private message and email, so it is extra appreciated that Travis took the time to relay these here as... let's just say, sh*t got hectic. 

Secondly, some of you may have received the books yesterday and some will arrive this week. Needless to say, we are very excited to have learned some of you already received it (seen on our Instagram story 'highlights'). Rest assured if we got your address, you will get yours. 

If for some reason you'd like a tracking number, we'd be happy to provide it. Just send us an email at hi [at] loveinjection.nyc and we'll get back to you. I know it's a suspect email lol but hey, it's 2023 and that's our brand and it's too late to turn back now LOL. 

I encourage everyone who received it to post their photos on here :) I'd start at the beginning and read the essays and layout notices, which were all thoughtfully crafted. 

Happy holiday season! Enjoy 🪐

B&P

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, barbiebnyc said:

Hi gang!

First of all, big thank you to @Travis In Austin for keeping this thread updated with the play by play. We didn't realize how much work would be to manage updates on Kickstarter, Instagram, Facebook, via private message and email, so it is extra appreciated that Travis took the time to relay these here as... let's just say, sh*t got hectic. 

Secondly, some of you may have received the books yesterday and some will arrive this week. Needless to say, we are very excited to have learned some of you already received it (seen on our Instagram story 'highlights'). Rest assured if we got your address, you will get yours. 

If for some reason you'd like a tracking number, we'd be happy to provide it. Just send us an email at hi [at] loveinjection.nyc and we'll get back to you. I know it's a suspect email lol but hey, it's 2023 and that's our brand and it's too late to turn back now LOL. 

I encourage everyone who received it to post their photos on here :) I'd start at the beginning and read the essays and layout notices, which were all thoughtfully crafted. 

Happy holiday season! Enjoy 🪐

B&P

Still waiting for mine

5 minutes ago, mikebse2a3 said:

Received my copies..🙂

I’m absolutely blown away by the Quality, Feel and Beauty of the “DOPE FROM HOPE” book…!!!

Packaging was 1st class all the way..!!!

miketn

IMG_5494.thumb.jpeg.03fe6e2dbd5dbf9181170297d0254207.jpeg

IMG_5500.thumb.jpeg.b994526f7073e070deefd4293c7871e8.jpeg

IMG_5502.thumb.jpeg.2f4eb73a74f2e57ddc5add9488459254.jpeg

You guys are pretty good at creating envy especially since there’s no extras. Arrrrgh!

6 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Received mine as well!!!

Thank you for using "Dope From Hope" for the shipper name.

Living in a small town and receiving a package from "Love Injection" would have raised some eyebrows :)

Thanks

JJ

Small towns have a reputation for dope and love.   Which came first?  The love or the dope?  

4 minutes ago, TasDom said:

The bevel on the bottom where the book sits isn’t flat so it’s going to buggar the bottom cover and pages.

• Moderators
On 11/28/2023 at 11:30 AM, Stephen Buck said:

Small towns have a reputation for dope and love.   Which came first?  The love or the dope?  

We are in the process of getting our hands on some extras, not sure how many we will end up getting, or the pricing yet. But if you would like to be on wait list send me an email

travis@klipschmuseum.org