Hope PWK Birthday Bash ?

seti

• Klipsch Employees

I will have the jubs setup on Friday in hope engineering listening lab for those who want to hear them in a typical listening room. We will also have the mclaren 905’s protos at the visitors center playing. I hope to have it where you can listen to your own selections. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Chief bonehead said:

I will have the jubs setup on Friday in hope engineering listening lab for those who want to hear them in a typical listening room. We will also have the mclaren 905’s protos at the visitors center playing. I hope to have it where you can listen to your own selections. 

What time does this start on Friday?

21 minutes ago, seti said:

What time does this start on Friday?

From https://www.klipschmuseum.org/blog/2023/2/14/pwk-birthday-bash-2023

Friday, March 10 – Listening Sessions at the Klipsch Lab featuring JUBILEES!

Max 10-12 people per session! Session times: 10:00 AM-12:00 PM, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM, and 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM

MUST pre-register for the Listening Sessions at the Lab! To register: email beckie@klipschmuseum.org

(Include your name and session time preferred.) (Free Event)

23 hours ago, yamahaSHO said:

It's looking like I'll make it for Friday, so I look forward to hear the Jubilee's!  My wife will think nothing of it and will only do this with me as it will be my bday that day.  Perfect timing, right?!

Scratch that... I'll be there Friday night and be able to actually attend on Saturday.  My daughter has a softball game.  I told her it was my day that day, but I lost.

EDIT:  Crap, looks like the listening sessions are only the 9th and 10th.  

On 3/4/2023 at 7:55 PM, MMurg said:

From https://www.klipschmuseum.org/blog/2023/2/14/pwk-birthday-bash-2023

Friday, March 10 – Listening Sessions at the Klipsch Lab featuring JUBILEES!

Max 10-12 people per session! Session times: 10:00 AM-12:00 PM, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM, and 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM

MUST pre-register for the Listening Sessions at the Lab! To register: email beckie@klipschmuseum.org

(Include your name and session time preferred.) (Free Event)

Funny thing is I  think I am the one that posted that lol.......

Thanks

• Haha 1

Have jury duty this week.  So far excused Monday/Tuesday.  As long as I'm excused Thurs and Fri I will get last minute flight/room/car and should be there.  Somebody please save me a seat in lab listening room late Friday.  Have to hear those Jubs again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mark1101 said:

Have jury duty this week.  So far excused Monday/Tuesday.  As long as I'm excused Thurs and Fri I will get last minute flight/room/car and should be there.  Somebody please save me a seat in lab listening room late Friday.  Have to hear those Jubs again.

Awesome!!!!