can I have my old account back?

11 hours ago, cannotlogin said:

I have been a member for a long time, 12-15 years? Recently I could no longer log in using the log in info I had for years.

Can an admin help? 

We have new admin now. This mod will help with. Tagging him now:. @Travis In AustinAustin

Welcome back whoever you are... @cannotlogin

• Like 1

On 10/14/2023 at 10:03 PM, cannotlogin said:

I could no longer log in  

the  klipsch Forum Login method has changed   /     login with the Email  registered on the account  + password 

if you lost your password ,  reset it ,  klipsch  sends a password reset request  to the Email .registered on your OLD account  

if all fails   ,  reach  the  Admins  by PM ,  you'll need 5 posts to activate the PM function ,   @jbabad    @gansd    @gaugenstein

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, OO1 said:

the  klipsch Forum Login method has changed   /     login with the Email  registered on the account  + password 

if you lost your password ,  reset it ,  klipsch  sends a password reset request  to the Email .registered on your OLD account  

if all fails   ,  reach  the  Admins  by PM ,  you'll need 5 posts to activate the PM function ,    @jbabad    @gansd    @gaugenstein    

I tried that and did not receive an email, I even tried other email addresses.

• Like 1

Just now, cannotlogin said:

I logged in successfully a couple of weeks ago, hopefully an admin can sort it out, my username for my real account is cyto.

Yes, I remember you.

Likely Monday we will have reached someone live...Randy may have other ideas than above.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, cannotlogin said:

It is funny that I have no other login info in my possession but I have logged in since Dec 2022, it was auto log in so who knows. 

Anyway no answers and it has been over a month so I guess I am destined to never return.... 

Ask for info on how to build your own Khorn and you will get their attention 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cannotlogin said:

It is funny that I have no other login info in my possession but I have logged in since Dec 2022, it was auto log in so who knows. 

the Software of the Forum.... Invision   records the logins automatically on a meter as it tracks all the activity  ,   if the login was successful , it would show up , if it does not show up , the account was locked , some locks   can only be unlocked by an admin with Rights ,   while others are temporary and they fall off after a few days 

do you remember the email and the password on @cyto  , if you do , log in ........erase what you see on the email and password box  , and type both  again ,  manually