can I have my old account back?

11 hours ago, cannotlogin said:

I have been a member for a long time, 12-15 years? Recently I could no longer log in using the log in info I had for years.

Can an admin help? 

We have new admin now. This mod will help with. Tagging him now:. @Travis In AustinAustin

Welcome back whoever you are... @cannotlogin

• Like 1

On 10/14/2023 at 10:03 PM, cannotlogin said:

I could no longer log in  

the  klipsch Forum Login method has changed   /     login with the Email  registered on the account  + password 

if you lost your password ,  reset it ,  klipsch  sends a password reset request  to the Email .registered on your OLD account  

if all fails   ,  reach  the  Admins  by PM ,  you'll need 5 posts to activate the PM function ,   @jbabad    @gansd    @gaugenstein

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, OO1 said:

the  klipsch Forum Login method has changed   /     login with the Email  registered on the account  + password 

if you lost your password ,  reset it ,  klipsch  sends a password reset request  to the Email .registered on your OLD account  

if all fails   ,  reach  the  Admins  by PM ,  you'll need 5 posts to activate the PM function ,    @jbabad    @gansd    @gaugenstein    

I tried that and did not receive an email, I even tried other email addresses.

• Like 1

Just now, cannotlogin said:

I logged in successfully a couple of weeks ago, hopefully an admin can sort it out, my username for my real account is cyto.

Yes, I remember you.

Likely Monday we will have reached someone live...Randy may have other ideas than above.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, cannotlogin said:

It is funny that I have no other login info in my possession but I have logged in since Dec 2022, it was auto log in so who knows. 

Anyway no answers and it has been over a month so I guess I am destined to never return.... 

Ask for info on how to build your own Khorn and you will get their attention 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cannotlogin said:

It is funny that I have no other login info in my possession but I have logged in since Dec 2022, it was auto log in so who knows. 

the Software of the Forum.... Invision   records the logins automatically on a meter as it tracks all the activity  ,   if the login was successful , it would show up , if it does not show up , the account was locked , some locks   can only be unlocked by an admin with Rights ,   while others are temporary and they fall off after a few days 

do you remember the email and the password on @cyto  , if you do , log in ........erase what you see on the email and password box  , and type both  again ,  manually 

• 3 months later...

Can you help me recover my account? My username is Tblake10, but I can't recall what email it was linked to. The account keeps getting locked because I don't know the right email address to sign in with.

• Moderators

I did find this, don't know how to recover the account, maby contact Chad. Staff Directory - The Klipsch Audio Community.mhtml

photo-thumb-28449.jpg

tblake10

Regulars
  •  
    March 26, 2008
  • LAST VISITED

June 3, 2022

Everything posted by tblake10

1. I hope you didn’t think i was implying that you were abandoning the thread by my saying i am interested and that i sent you a pm. In my mind that is a customary way to show others activity and also move the discussion of details offline for the sake of efficiency.
  2. I was wondering the same thing.
  3. I was wondering the same thing.
  4. Fearless from the Meddle album
  5. OK, will keep you plugged in on how it progresses. thanks, Tim.
  6. Looking for a single heresy 1, 2, or 3 my nephew. He prefers black. I'm in central Arkansas. I think a heresy 1, 2, or 3 would work for him. If a pair was available I might be interested in that too. Thanks.
  7. To be clear, OP was my first impression of these. I've not settled in and listened over a length of time yet.
  8. Interesting. what was the original driver in the forte II's?. My son has a pair.
  9. No I did not and don't have any plans to at this point.
  10. Upgraded from K-55-M to John Allen's A-55G sold by Bob Crites. Bob's measurements posted on his site show less distortion and a smoother response. Those qualities are apparent upon listening. Removing a layer of distortion made everything better from top to bottom to my ears. Very happy with purchase and consider it a worthwhile upgrade. Yet another good transaction with Bob. Can't beat him for knowledge, service, and...
  11. tblake10

ALK ESN's for sale

tblake10 replied to tblake10's topic in Garage Sale

Sold, and transaction completed.
  12. tblake10

ALK ESN's for sale

Sale pending.
  13. tblake10

ALK ESN's for sale

Gorm, I don't know. These came in speakers I bought so I wasn't involved with the build of them and don't have any paperwork or anything that indicates that. I do know that I was very happy with them for years. Turned up as loud as I can stand they are clear as a bell.
  14. tblake10

ALK ESN's for sale

Based on this I'll go with asking $800 shipped. Zim, thanks for the reference.
  15. Hello everyone, these came in the khorns I bought several years ago and they work well. However, I've had 3 pairs of khorns and my favorite pair had the Crites Type A crossovers. Lately I got the itch to get some new Type A's from Bob Crites and swap these out for fun. Guess I'm more of a Klipsch purist because the Type A's are staying and these are for sale. Maybe someone has read about these and wanted to try them or just wants them for...

16. tblake10

VRD Owners

tblake10 replied to eth2's topic in 2-Channel Home Audio

I guess you mean bias setting. Craig told me to set mine at .55 VDC. Mine were bought in 2014.
  17. Hello everyone, busy working and have not posted or even visited in a while. Check this out if you have not already and you are looking at tube amps. Posted 02/09/16. $2499 w/5% discount for audio forum members. I put mine (Apr 2014's) up for sale on the garage sale section a while back but I only got one offer which was a little lower than my asking price. I didn't take it and I'm glad I didn't now. I enjoy these every day and have not had...
  18. I believe those are the ones Rockhound had for sale on this forum asking $2200.
  19. Probably but I can't say I wouldn't listen to a cash + trade offer.
  20. Oh, and the only 'upgrade' is the bypass cap/resistor upgrade package that I had Craig put on them as they were built.

• Moderators

I had no idea, never heard from him either way, well I have no idea who is driving this ship >

I approve new post if they are not spam or worse and that's about it, I had no idea, but thanks.  Kind of proved that didn't I. 😃