Parrot

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All -

Marie here - I was just poking around and saw this topic and thought I would post a picture of Kiko - I'm sure most of you already know his story based on posts Erik has made in the past! He's one of four dogs that we have - I just thought this picture was cute - it was taken right after he dug a hole for his bone. We just made an appointment to have surgery performed on the right side of his hip - wish us luck! After this second surgery, he should be good to go!

The other pics posted are awfully cute! Some are very funny, too!

Take care and have a good weekend.

post-10533-138192505053_thumb.jpg

Bkrop,

Yep, Saucy is a Dachsund. She used to be as red as they come. But, she is 15 years old now and her face is mostly white as snow. I have had her since she was 6 weeks old. She is still going strong believe it or not. She plays and runs with Riley(the Golden in the photo)nearly everyday. I think this is partly what keeps her a very young 15. This, after major back surgery at UC Davis a year ago Christmas. I hope I look and feel as good as she does when I am 1052.gif.

• 2 months later...

----------------

On 7/18/2004 8:10:44 PM ssh wrote:

Ignatious rocks. 125 lbs of Romanian black German Sheppherd.

SSH

----------------

You could have at least waited until his "crayon" went back under the covers to take that picture! LOL 3.gif

download.asp?mode=download&fileID=32410&

• Moderators

----------------

On 4/24/2004 9:17:11 AM Erik Mandaville wrote:

Hi All -

Marie here - I was just poking around and saw this topic and thought I would post a picture of Kiko - .... We just made an appointment to have surgery performed on the right side of his hip - wish us luck!

----------------

Hi Marie!

Glad you stopped by! Good luck on the surgery, I'm sure he'll do great!

Only problem I've ever had with the millions of pampered pets not only in the good ole USA but world wide is that there are millions of people like this who recieve only a fraction of the nourishment that our beloved pets do.

post-4064-1381925050986_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 7/19/2004 12:01:19 PM Istari wrote:

Only problem I've ever had with the millions of pampered pets not only in the good ole USA but world wide is that there are millions of people like this who recieve only a fraction of the nourishment that our beloved pets do.

----------------

I have an extra 40# bag of kibble, where do I send it?

----------------

On 7/19/2004 3:00:08 PM cablacksmith wrote:

----------------

On 7/19/2004 12:01:19 PM Istari wrote:

----------------

I have an extra 40# bag of kibble, where do I send it?

----------------

LOL! I have 2 extra cat brushes and a 10 LB bag of Pounce. Where would you like that sent?

hahahah