Happy Holidays

dodger

Well it's that time of year.

To All my wishes for the Best Holiday Season and a hope for all of you to have the best New Year ever.

And Special Wishes and Hopes for Bonnie - You've brought smiles a renewed friendship and you've brought tears. But I wish you and yours all your hopes, dreams, and wishes.

Audio_kid: Thanks for being a friend.

Daddy Dee you're a great person.

Wolfram, my German Brother - you will have visitors.

I have singled out a special few.

Those not noted, don't feel left out.

Silent Night...........

Peace on Earth and Goodwill to All

Win

Guest Anonymous

Happy Holidays to the Klipsch forum and the Moderators

Special Thanks goes out 2

Gil, The first person I have ever met off the internet, who came into my home and heard the unexpected sound of wagon train coming out of my speakers, who brought a suitcase full of supplies to help fix my speakers, a true gentleman and great man. Have a Health and Happy Holiday's.

Craig NOSValves, nerves of steel with THIS forum, never takes it personnal, and smiles after every arguement. Also saved me $$$ and did me a large favor checking out my 67 verts, and picking em up. A very happy and healthy prosperous NEW YEAR I really look forward to seeing you in January.

Garymd a fellow financial wiz, new friend, confidant, may this season bring health to all loved ones and prayers for your Grandparents, may you audio dreams be fufilled.

Piranha Man, what can I say we ahve had a great adventure thus far, have a happy healthy holidays

Huhuru, Hope to see you soon and help turn you into a HERITAGE convert

BigBusa for all the guidence, may next year bring all thing desired (and cheap cheap cheap)

Fabulous Frankie thanks for the emails and help on the sub

Neo man, take a chill pill and get your damn amps!!!tis the season to be jolly

Kelly thanks for the help, have a great New Year

MarksDad Thanks for the help with the B&k, and don't worry about the TT

Fini for the pic's of the corns

Trey for making me happy on the 67's and the great emails and response time

and all those who have made

Tom, no more shavings in the tranny's, Thanks for all your generosity and wisdom. May the holidays be a remarkable time for U and your family. See ya soon!

And to all else merry christmas and happy new year

Smilin3.gif2.gif6.gif11.gif9.gif

Hello:

Please All know and understand that there is no specific Religion being put forth.

That is why it is the Holidays, that is why I chose those words.

I also chose Silent Night as a tribute to my Mother, I will never forget her playing that on the violin.

I will always regret that for all of the recording I have done, I did not record my Mother playing.

But in my choice of Silent Night, I used the first two (2) words. May it be Silent with nothing but the sound of Peace - no matter what you do or don't believe.

A note, W. G., Winifred, was the first girl I ever went steady with. She Passed of Cancer. I still looked at the world through non-jaded eyes. I thank her and wish to keep her memory alive as well as some form of innocence.

Bonnie is my ex, I am just coming to terms with losing her, but I wish the very best for her.

So with those explanations, needed, wanted or not, I wish to remember them......

The people here are special. None of us are wrapped too tight, that is why we have chosen to pursue the best re-creation of music and its reproduction.

So a very sincere wish for the best of Holidays to all, Peace, may all guns and weapons along with words of hurt, be silent. I wish you the best of 2004 and may Peace, Love and Harmony be with you today.. and for all of the todays to come.

Wolfram, Pam says Hello, she has 2 shepards.

Somewhere, somehow someone is watching over us. I know of three (3) that do for me.

My wishes...........

Win

I want to wish all you folks on the BB a Very Happy Holiday also. I look at all of you as a wealth of information, and I have learned a lot. I've been a member of this forum for longer than most, yet I am still a "newbie" only because I'd rather learn than post..unless I really have something to add.

And I really wanted to add this holiday wish of happiness to all!

Hope you all get the gear you wished for for Xmas, and you and those around you keep their good health!

Steve