Indy trip 2004

Trey Cannon

I didn't realize that Klipsch had a facility in Indiana until this thread. I thought Klipsch was based in Hope, Arkansas?!

What does the Indiana facility produce? Is there any manufacturing there, or is it all marketing/office/engineering space?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has the exact date been set yet. If not, the sooner the better, because I have to give work some lead time if I'm not going to be here. I'm kind of indispensable...or was that disposable. Uhg.

Count me in.

No speaker cable testing unless we use those little stick things to raise the cable off of the carpet exactly 3.14 inches.9.gif

----------------

On 4/3/2004 2:51:13 PM Cleve wrote:

I didn't realize that Klipsch had a facility in Indiana until this thread. I thought Klipsch was based in Hope, Arkansas?!

What does the Indiana facility produce? Is there any manufacturing there, or is it all marketing/office/engineering space?

----------------

Actually, most of their manufacturing happens in Indy. Arkansas is still the home of the K-Horn and the rest of the Heritage line.

• Klipsch Employees

Indy is the Engineering , marketing, sales, customer service HQ.

Hope is where the plant is.

We think it up and Hope builds it......

We are working on a location for the MIXER on Fri. Hope to have that tied down soon.

The basics: Party on Fri.

Come to the HQ in the am and Tour the bulding

Play in the lab test "stuff"

lunch

play some more

dinner

home

• Klipsch Employees

Hey Gang,

I have had some request for a "pro" system to be set up. Getting a pro system to Indy is a problem, so I had an Idea....Let me know what you think....

How about we set up a "back stage" visit to a local cinema. There is a UA theater not far from the office that has been re-fitted with all Klipsch product. It was done within the last year...We could check out the how it all works and maybe even get to see a bit of a movie...Just an idea.

9.gif

----------------

On 4/7/2004 11:07:36 AM trey cannon wrote:

Hey Gang,

I have had some request for a "pro" system to be set up. Getting a pro system to Indy is a problem, so I had an Idea....Let me know what you think....

How about we set up a "back stage" visit to a local cinema. There is a UA theater not far from the office that has been re-fitted with all Klipsch product. It was done within the last year...We could check out the how it all works and maybe even get to see a bit of a movie...Just an idea.

9.gif

----------------

Heck yeah - LOTR on an all-Klipsch movie theater system? I'm there!

----------------

On 4/7/2004 11:07:36 AM trey cannon wrote:

9.gif

----------------

Very COOL..

JM

I havn't thought too seriously about coming yet, a backstage visit sounds interesting.

It's been a few years since I went to a movie theater. The last time I took my kids they got a little upset with me, because I was trying to see what they were using for speakers. The movie hadn't started and the theater was rather empty, so I went poking around behind the curtains. I guess it can be embarrassing for my kids, since they have a father that sometimes does things that they were taught not to do.