HornEd Virtual Online Bachelor Party!!

fini

Let me be the first on this fine day-before-the-big-event to raise a glass (actually, right now it's a mug o' Sumatra) to our esteemed (and steamy?) resident wordsmith and Mono-pole cat, HornEd! Congratulations on finding new love, even better than Klipschorns! Yurt the best!!

As a wedding present, I will finally corner my horns! (As Miss Manners' tradition allows, I have a year, right?2.gif )

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since I wasn't invited I'll just have to have a private toast to the young couple tomorrow at my backyard cook out. I just got back from buying the clams, I'll eat a few dozen in their honor.

I would wish Horn Ed the best, but I think that he already has it.9.gif Oh heck, I'll do it anyway! I wish you and your bride

many happy years of listening to your Klipsch speakers.

Oh hey... I missed something. I didn't even know he was getting married. Where was this thread at?

Congrats to you HornEd.

I'll be back with the stripper. Well... ok it will just be a static image and she will be dressed... She may be dressed skimpie, but she will be dressed.... Back in a bit.11.gif

Ed,

I wish you and your new bride all the years of happiness, comfort and joy that this world has to offer. I hope in the not to distant future that I will have the honor of meeting you both so that I may congratulate you in person.

All the best!

Congrats on tying the knot, Ed. Your new bride must be one helluva lady to not only accept your hand in marriage, but to be willing to accept all your Klipsch loudspeakers like they were her own (much better than bratty kids, right?)9.gif

Wishing you both many happy years together...now go make some beautiful music together; we'll leave you two songbirds alone!11.gif

Ed,

Although I have not been a forum member for very long I have enjoyed your contributions very much. I am a monopolite myself because of your tutelage on this forum. So all I can do is raise a glass of vino in a toast to the soon to be newly wedded couple and wish you the best of luck and love for many years of wedded bliss.

R/Jim

PS does she really know how many Klipsch speakers you have?!?