Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

hi my dedicated HT room is about to get completed...my system s
going to be the THX ultra 2 powered by sunfire TGR 401...the room
dimensions are 15 feet wide, 20 feet long and 8 feet high...wat sort of
acoutic treatments i need to do in the room to get the best our of my
speakers..thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Well, like a lot of the Porsche boards I frequent...."Post pics or BANISH!" [:P]

So, here is my little set up. Eventually the room is going to be remodeled. The Plasma will move to the right, centered on the wall so that I can get Corns in the corners. I was using one of my 76 HD-BRs for center but, they are in need of a makeover so, I've moved my sides up into the center (only one hooked up). I'd like to mount the Plasma on the wall and I have an idea for a below TV cabinet with a built in center.

post-35704-13819455932174_thumb.jpg

Okay I got PhotoBucket to work for me so here it is! My Cherry F2 set-up and my newly acquired C2 center channel. I couldn't get the flash right on the camera so the TV looks really bad even though it isn't. I think it sounds incredible in my small room even without a subwoofer. Gotta love Klipsch man!

http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu255/JChapman_photos/MyF2set-up2.jpg

Well, like a lot of the Porsche boards I frequent...."Post pics or BANISH!" Stick out tongue

So, here is my little set up. Eventually the room is going to be remodeled. The Plasma will move to the right, centered on the wall so that I can get Corns in the corners. I was using one of my 76 HD-BRs for center but, they are in need of a makeover so, I've moved my sides up into the center (only one hooked up). I'd like to mount the Plasma on the wall and I have an idea for a below TV cabinet with a built in center.

Looks like you play a little Rock Band, too!

• dtel pinned this topic