Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Here is the explanation of the set up,

In front, above the screen is a RC 3 II which was the initial center channel used

The towers are RF 83's and in the middle is a RC 7 seating on top of a RC 64. The RC 64 seats on top of the RSW 12.

On the left side of the recliners is a SW 15 and on the right side is the audio rack which seats in a closet.

Here is the explanation of the set up,

In front, above the screen is a RC 3 II which was the initial center channel used

The towers are RF 83's and in the middle is a RC 7 seating on top of a RC 64. The RC 64 seats on top of the RSW 12.

On the left side of the recliners is a SW 15 and on the right side is the audio rack which seats in a closet.

My wife and I really enjoyed your system. Pink Floyd sounded awesome and so did Santana. It was great to get a chance to compare the RC7, RC64, and the modified RC7 against one another in the same room. It would have been hard to tell the difference between them without listening within moments of one another but I have to give credit where credit is due. I liked both the RC64 and the mod RC7 for their slightly less edgy sound. I was surprised to hear that the RC64 was the warmest of the three.

You and your wife were the best hosts anyone could ask for and dinner was also a real treat. I was also amazed at the quality of sound coming from the Bose system in your new Cadillac STS. Makes the JBL system in my Continental shrink in the corner. I guess I am going to have to fix that!!!!

I look forward to the next wine tasting and listening session. We really enjoyed your company and the home theater. We would have stayed longer but with all the cheer of the evening, 12:30am was already pushing the limit.

Looking forward to Thanksgiving and our next visit!!!!

Here's a link to some pictures of the New Antioch Cinema:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mountainmac/TheaterJuly2007

I just realized the pictures are a little dated. The Oppo has been replaced by a Toshiba HD-A2 and the Denon 3803 has been replaced by a Denon 987 (needed those HDMI inputs). More work to be done down the road, but I'm pretty happy with it now.

• 1 month later...

mamacmil

Looks like a real comfortable place to watch a movie with your family and friends. I like the idea of keeping your components out of direct sight and off to the side of the theater. The Panasonic is a great value and provides a wonderful picture, especially in a light controlled room like yours.

Enjoy!

I apologize, that was the incorrect link, here is my home theatre..enjoy

tell me if this one works please thank you

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2375075750102076017jSRVmS

I don't know what I was more impressed with. Your system or how clean and uncluttered your garage is!!!!!!!

Congratulations on all the hard work. I am sure everyone will enjoy the space for years to come.

Well... mine is going to look like tidily winks after that... but here goes...

(Oh - I just got the surrounds today, so that's why they are mis-placed. I am also running them as mains at the moment to get them ramped up as well. I will be running wire this weekend!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

RF-35's, RS-42's, RC-62, Sub 12, Tosh HD-A2, Pioneer CLD-980 LaserDisc, HK AVR 645, Sony MDS-JE510 MiniDisc, Motorola DCT3416 DVR, Westinghouse LVM42-W2

• dtel pinned this topic