Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

----------------

On 8/5/2005 4:27:28 PM IndyKlipschFan wrote:

Mike M, That is really cool how the speakers go into the built in. Great job!!

----------------

actually that entertainment center at one time was almost 6 feet tall and had a top that stretched from one side to the other.What appears to be the top above the speakers was actaully a shelf, it was the second one in a group of four. We just cut the whole thing above that shelf and took one out so the speakers could slide in, and it so happened that it actually came out to look ok.

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 8/4/2005 6:09:39 PM ancientdude wrote:

its not beautifully setup...

----------------

Ancient:

Don't feel bad, ...............

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 8/4/2005 6:10:07 PM ancientdude wrote:

but its a beautiful setup...

----------------

......some of us get it!

Some of these people are just bold because they are behind their keyboard.

Normal society is usually more polite to one another.

Here's my modest setup, I wish I had the room that some of you guys have. I'm kinda pressed for space here, hence the weird setup. Its a work in progress, as I'm a recent graduate with no spare income :P, just thought I'd contribute to this thread. So be nice :D

dsc001926ch.jpg

Oh yes any recommendations on a good DVD/CD player?

Actualy , What you see in the picture are mostly my sat.& cable connections . except the DVI which is not exactly cheap or the X-Box firewire for that matter . All my important stuff Ie. amps , proc. dvd are Straight Wire interconnects . Since your so critical about wiring can we see your setup to get some ideas about how it should be done ? Anyway you suprise me , I thought you might need therapy after looking at that photo ROFLOL ... 10.gif

Hey Chuthor , I am very happy with my Sony NS999ES both as a cd and dvd player . The only drawback is that it won't play dvd audio discs because they are a competitor to Sony/Phillips sacd discs which it does play . There are alot of good players out there so good luck and have fun . PS How does the PS2 sound through the Mac. ?

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll do some research on both your suggestions.

On the PS2, lol guess you caught that huh? Surprisingly not as bad as I thought it would, its a bit noisy though, signal isn't too clean. The Klipsch seem to bring it out more. I had a pretty plain Sony dvd player hooked up to it a while ago and it was much better, but my sister needed emergency surgery and was bed ridden for a few weeks and didn't have a dvd player in her room. So I gave mine to her. Which gives me an excuse to go out and find a new much better one! :D

However I'm left to suffer with a PS2 for a while till I pick one out :/

Oh my god.... I'm such an idiot. When you asked that my first reaction is was, "what is he talking about fiber optic.... no way is there an output for that?"

.... *runs to PS2 picks it up, smacks self in forehead* Doh!

I never knew that port existed back there, well im sure it'll sound much better now XP, thanks for making me look!

Alright, I was trying to find my old pics on the site, but no luck. Anyway, I did some rearranging a few months back and thought I'd show you guys my new and improved arrangement.

Here's the Main View. My next upgrade will be to get a HTPC case, and a long DVI cable, and put the Computer with the Equipment Rack.

0044.JPG

Here's a look at my Equipment Rack

0012.JPG

Here's a different view so you can see the Left Surround and Left RSW-15

0022.JPG

And here's the right surround and RSW-15

0034.JPG

And this one's for you sunny:

HTPics 005.JPG

I do have a bit of a rats nest, but I keep it somewhat managed. It was neater before, but I removed a couple components.

Nice that you have a lady that lets you indulge in a passion other than her , they're hard to find . Allthough I'm sure she reaps some side benifits from it . Hey Todd , I was thinking , if we quit being nice to each other , and practice our insult verbage , we could give Duke and Sputz a run for their money . Whadda ya think ? 10.gif

• dtel pinned this topic