watch 60 min 2nite

iwillwalk

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh give it up already. It's really getting BORING.

Got any good audio stories/comments? This is the HOME AUDIO forum in case you didn't notice.

We don't care about W's whereabouts, what he was he was doing, or with whom. Nobody's anus needs that kind of probing even if they ask for it.

Drop the ridiculous hookline thread titles.

So, again, got any good audio stuff to post or comment on in the HOME AUDIO forum? How are those Khorns doing? Or do you just use them for watching 60 Minutes?

----------------

On 9/8/2004 6:15:29 PM Klipschfoot wrote:

Oh give it up already. It's really getting BORING.

Got any good audio stories/comments? This is the HOME AUDIO forum in case you didn't notice.

We don't care about W's whereabouts, what he was he was doing, or with whom. Nobody's anus needs that kind of probing even if they ask for it.

Drop the ridiculous hookline thread titles.

So, again, got any good audio stuff to post or comment on in the HOME AUDIO forum? How are those Khorns doing? Or do you just use them for watching 60 Minutes?

----------------

I drank beer with the guy a few times at a neighboorhood pub the few weeks he stayed here. He always bought drinks with his dad's money and we all thought he was a sucker. We were right.

Keith

I think W's business record stands up. At least he ain't buying ads with his wife's money. Look at the facts and don't be hypocritical. GW served - Bill Clinton dodged. Bob Dole never brought up his war experience and Kerry did. Of course, it's been 30 plus years and his memory is a bit foggy.

Sorry fellow Klipsters but I'm tired of all the cheap shot artist posting lately. Records don't lie - we know Kerry's record in the Senate but since he won't release his military records, it's anybody's guess. Maybe he should ask Michael Moore if he can't remember. Then we'll get the real story!

Lordy, how can we fool the people today?

Scott---C'mon buddy, Bush may have "served" (in a very small way) but he sure as Hell didn't FIGHT. Everybody knows that in those days the National Guard was Canada for people with a clout. The tradeoff was the certainty of a few weekends "serving" safely in Texas against the possibility of fighting in Vietnam and death in combat. Bush took the tradeoff.

Now that ole W is safely ensconced in Washington he has no bones about sending moderns Guardsmen into combat though. He's a Republican Poster Boy: one set of rules for the rich and another set for everybody else.

----------------

On 9/8/2004 7:17:03 PM Allan Songer wrote:

1962 Airstream Bambi. I'm towing it for the first time on Saturday with the new Dodge. Doing some urban camping in Oakland, CA (near Lake Chabot). It'll be good to get a way for 2-3 days . . .
----------------

Allan,

Have you got a pic of your Airstream...you could post?

I think 60 minutes is putting this on because Bush just recently signed the full authorization for the release of his military records. I've also heard that there is a discrepancy at the end of Kerry's term of service. Does anyone know if Kerry has signed this same release or anything about the discrepancy?

David