Klipsch Pilgramage 2005

I will second the "Dog's" comments/concerns in regards to the accomodations.

I had an SUV in Inday last year for around $40 for the entire weekend with unlimited miles.

FYI-I will be more than happy to take anyone to or from the hotel that is arriving or departing around the same time as I.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By my tracking,

Hope: 18

Indy: 15

hanging chads: 5

Anyone else wants to count, not a problem. You might have a different take on the hanging chads.

At any rate, pretty close to a toss up on preference.

In addition to the preferences expressed, it is also my observation that there are a number of folks who express good will toward either choice.

A few weeks ago, I approached Daddy Dee and Troy about the possibility of another Klipsch Gathering in Arkansas. Last year's was a lot of fun and we got to listen to some cool gear and swap lies on the porch.

FWIW, here's an alternative idea for Klipch Pilgrimage 2005.

We could schedule a plant tour in Hope on Friday morning say at ten o'clock. That way, those who fly into Little Rock Thursday can caravan to Hope. Those that live closer can drive from Dallas, Shreveport, etc. directly to the plant.

After a tour and lunch at PWK's favorite diner (on Trey's tab), we can drive to Conway (where I live) and spend the afternoon and early evening setting up and listening to any gear the attendees might bring. After dinner (on Trey's tab), we can return for more listening. Saturday would be spent listening and swapping lies.

Since my listening room is pretty large, perhaps with a little persuasion Trey could ship some of the new Reference products and electronics for all to audition. Other attendees can feel welcome to bring loudspeakers, or electronics for a show, tell and listen.

I can accommodate three or four who don't mind a couch or air bed for a couple of nights. I cook up a mean southern-style breakfast, too. Just bring doggie treats for Hemmy and since Faulkner county is dry, your own booze.

Lee