I BOUGHT THE CHICAGO BELLES!!!

richieb

What a day!! After a failed try locally, I finally got lucky. Bought the oak/cane Belles on AudioGon. One owner, 1984 models with AB crossover. Now a KC to Chicago trip in the next couple weeks for pickup. Both stunned and excited. Can these sound any better than my beautiful Cornwalls? They had better! I will list on another thread, but I will be selling a pristine, 9.5/10, pair of black ash Forte 2's. I think it only fair a Forum member get first chance. $500

Once again - What a day!!

From another Belle owner....

Congrats. You will enjoy your Belles.

What are you going to use for a center??

I am a believer of keeping both Belles and Cornwalls in the house. One Cornwall makes a great center for Belles. It has worked great for me that way.

Carl.

----------------

On 3/6/2005 9:41:30 PM merkin wrote:

Richie, would you be traveling through the Quad Cities on the way to Chicago. Up 35 and across 80. If you could bring the forte II's with you I might be interested.

Email me or PM me

You have a PM.

You have a PM

----------------

On 3/6/2005 9:41:30 PM merkin wrote:

Richie, would you be traveling through the Quad Cities on the way to Chicago. Up 35 and across 80. If you could bring the forte II's with you I might be interested.

Email me or PM me.

----------------

I bought my Belles last year and I could not imagine them not being part of my home. They sound as good as they look. How much difference is there between the Khorn and belle I do not know but would love to find out as I have always wanted khorns as well. Cangratulations!