THIS JUST IN....

Joe Shmoe

Woodog's right. What can we all say but what's been said?

My life has never been in real jeopardy (besides split second things like car crashes other random events), so I can't say that I know what you're really feeling, but I sure can say I'm glad you're better. There's some cancer in my family right now. As hard as it is to watch from the outside, I can't really imagine the strength it requires to handle it in the first person.

Thanks for posting back here, too. It shows that this place and the people here have a certain value to you, as it does for most all of us.

Congrats! Glad all is going good for you!

I was in for surgey the first week of April to have 12" of my large and small intestine removed due to Crohn's disease that I have been dealing with for 10 years. I was back to work 3 weeks after the surgery.

I am so very happy for you Joe and I'm glad you posted something.

I was just thinking about you the other day and how it's been a while since we chatted (probably my fault for not staying in touch). I too recieved a bit 'o good news about my prostate cancer progress and you were literally one of the first people I thought about since we comiserated about our ills from time-to-time. I somehow always knew you were going to be fine and I'm glad I was right! 1.gif

You take care of yourself. And again - wonderful news....absolutely wonderful.1.gif

Tom

Congrats, Joe. Cancer can be a terrible thing to go through, but lots of faith can pull you through as well. My 84 year old grandmom is a colon cancer surviver (15 years ago she had her entire large intestines removed), and after several more operations and lots of radiation treatment through the years, she is still as fiesty as ever! Keep your chin (and your faith) up!