If you haven't already...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When will brochures with photos, specs and finishes be available?

Can someone at Klipsch Headquarters educate my area Dealer's Klipsch representative on what the job responsibilites are he/she does obviously does not have a good grasp of them!

My dealer (Alpha Stereo, Plattsburgh, NY) my friend is part owner and says that he does not get much in the way of support and information from the area representative. I will gladly take those responsibilites if they are not up to the task!

OK,,, Here we go....

1) A new Heresy.. drivers, x over, and all.. Seems to go lower..sounds MUCH better than the older after 85 ish Heresey II's for sure..

2) The La Scala is now offered in a great finish.. has a split top even.. Looks and sounds wonderful.. the riser in between the cabinets looks like a K horn riser.. Just spectacular looking speaker too.

3) There is no more Belle.. RIP to those that loved her...

4) And Welcome back the Cornwall.. I assume re tweeked..drivers and networks.. It sounds amazing!!

FYI) We had a A vs B speaker blind test during the Klipsch weekend... The Cornwall was very much the prefered speaker...even if the test had minor flaws... people just LOVED the big sound..and the other speaker was a RF-7... So no slouch!!

The Cornwall is now listed on Klipsch pricing.. So your dealers should have it soon.

Whew.. that one was hard to keep to ourselves Amy!! Glad to be out in the open too. Sorry Trey, lost his bet we were all pretty.... ok.. VERY good and kept quiet.

See, we can be trusted!!

The following is however just a rumor..and not true.. Still agood idea though.. LOL

Klipsch has a new sub speaker called "The Cannon." Sometime in any movie you have that one climactic explosion that makes the movie!!! So Klipsch invented the Sub for this purpose... It only explodes once, but you will feel the explosion till you re load with a new woofer! Kind of a razor, razor blade thing. (The amp stays fine, you just have a blown woofer... so re load with a new woofer till next time!) Klipsch is going make a killing $$ wise with this...

Trey was working behind "closed secret doors" on this project!

Guess I have now spilled the beans.. Sorry, I could not let it stay in me any longer! If I get fired from this BB, who cares...? The truth must come out! Post this elsewhere so the thread lives!!!! Rumor is, it goes lower than any test equipment can measure for human hearing... The problem is, Klipsch loses the test machine every time it fires to verify this though!

hahahahahaa

Go ahead and talk!!!

I haven't had time to wade through all the spill the beans threads, so I'm not sure what, if anything has been discussed.

You can officially spill the beans now, though [;)]

Amy,

I hear there's more going on at Klipsch than what is contained in this thread. Can you comment on anything yet?

David

To borrow a line from another forum:

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS.

Decreed this day, September 16, 2005.

Oh, and new Cornwalls? I'm gonna go s#.. a wildcat.

Speaking of worthless without pictures, please take a picture of you s#ing a wildcat. That will be interesting to see. [;)] Oh yeah I want to see the Cornwalls too! [:S]

Jeremy

I would not say that the Heresy 3 went to a lower Hz, but it defenetly

had more lower end punch. It uses the Pro K29 woofer which,

according to Mark, gave it a 3db boost.

The Heresy3 also is using a new Tractric tweeter. The midrange is

the new Atlas 55X. The new network was needed to balance all the

new drivers. It does sound awesome.

From what I heard, the CW3 is also using the new Tweeter as well.

When we did the A-B tests, I would not have guessed A was a

Cornwall. I for one did not think it sounded like a CW. It

was probably the amps or placement, who can say for sure, we could not

look behind the curtain.

I LOVED the sound of the new LAS. That was my favorite new speaker.

JM

There has been a great deal of expensive product development on the Heritage line. It is obvious that Klipsch plans to keep the line for a very long time.

Titanium tweeters were not available to PWK when he started the company. I suspect that he would be pleased with the effort to modernize his Heritage speakers while improving his basic designs. PWK was always looking for REAL improvements, not just marketing BS improvements.

Bill

Well, the revamped Heritage line is certainly a good sign (albeit the Belle) that the Heritage Series is going to be with us for a good many years to come (I hope). I just pray that Klipsch will begin a vigorous ad campaign within audio magazines and authorized dealer networks to establish the venerable series back to health, and let a whole new generation of music lovers experience this great series of horn speakers that they otherwise would never even know about!