Khorns for sale

Hemihorn

Actually, these are not all that far from me, but the price is too much.

They appear to be the same year as my KCBRs (1982). The seller makes a big deal that these have the alnico magnets. But I think he is wrong on that point. I don't think they were doing that in 1982. Mine are ceramic, I am pretty sure.

Good Luck,

-Tom

Actually, these are not all that far from me, but the price is too much.

They appear to be the same year as my KCBRs (1982). The seller makes a big deal that these have the alnico magnets. But I think he is wrong on that point. I don't think they were doing that in 1982. Mine are ceramic, I am pretty sure.

Good Luck,

-Tom

The K55-V is Alnico

The Woofer and Tweeter are Ceramic

mike[:)]

I've wanted to take the Khorn plunge for a long time and I've finally got two corners (one good, one fair) so here we go. I'm hoping to get them next week, although the weather may not cooperate. I know they're going to sound great, but I also liked the look of the oak and cane. Unfortunately I won't be able to set them up for a few weeks due to (seemingly endless) renovations. It's going to tough waiting it out. I'll probably sell my Cornwalls and La Scalas and will post something here on the forum soon. Any words of wisdom for a new Khorn owner? [:D]

"Any words of advice?"

Hold on to your hat you are about to be blown away!

Congratulations, you have just been elevated to a level of audio nirvosa few experience.

audio nirvosa : waiting, hoping to get Khorns; syn. upgraditis.

audio nirvana: when you actually get those Khorns.

[;)]

I've wanted to take the Khorn plunge for a long time and I've finally got two corners (one good, one fair) so here we go. I'm hoping to get them next week, although the weather may not cooperate. I know they're going to sound great, but I also liked the look of the oak and cane. Unfortunately I won't be able to set them up for a few weeks due to (seemingly endless) renovations. It's going to tough waiting it out. I'll probably sell my Cornwalls and La Scalas and will post something here on the forum soon. Any words of wisdom for a new Khorn owner? [:D]

Oak and cane can be very sweet. Picture of mine below which I recall are 1981. I eventually put some new crossovers (ALK's') in them. You will be blown away if you've got some decent corners. Although Cornwalls and LaScalas are nothing to sneeze at.

I'm glad to see the Khorns (and heritage in general) getting a better buck lately. They're worht it

post-15692-13819281060228_thumb.jpg