They say Plagiarism is a compliment. Klipsch should be honored.

m00n

The official company motto is immodest: A

Legend in Sound. The unofficial one, directed at competing

manufacturers who make what Paul KIM considers outlandish claims, is

blunt: Bullshit. The word is printed on plastic yellow lapel buttons

that KIM hands out at trade shows. In addition to the kim and Heresy,

the kim Rebel, Shorthorn, Cornwall , La Scala, and Belle kim are among

the most well known loudspeakers developed by Paul W. KIM. Many of

these models, which are regarded as some of the world's finest, are

still manufactured and sold around the world today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, My guess is that this is not real.

If so, then I'd like to get my hands on some of them hi-fidelity karaoke speakers.

I wonder if Paul W. Klipsch ever met Paul W. Kim? The

similarities in their personal histories is eerie. How

large a town is Hope, Arkansas anyways? You would think two audio

gurus living in the same small city would have to eventually

meet.

It's times like this I wish I know how to hack. You would think that after being a software engineer for 10 years, somewhere along the line I would have gotten an interest in hacking... But I never did. It would be fun to hack it.

Hey m00n, I'm sure most all would've liked if you'd have gone into politics instead.[A]

m00n for President [<:o)]

First off, the speakers he shows.. for Karaoke suck...

Probably the best, if you have the cash, are on poles with subs on the floor much like a DJ system. JBL and Mackie have this market sewn up.

I, still, like Hersies or Cornwalls, myself, to sing and play music through. So for now, that is where I am staying too.

The other equipment looks like a lot of gear I see by Numark, Voco Pro, American DJ, and others.. Usually made in Japan or China, and pretty cheap, but none the less are the standard.

I also prefer pro gear to run everything through. Don't look at the settings I will get better pics later.. This was just enough to throw in and take a look later.. (HT is done... Now time to set up the Karaoke System too. And yes I have par can lights also..lol Those that were at the Klipsch weekend last year can attest the sound is wonderful.. Somewhere between live sound and a studio... It does not get much better than that trust me.)

post-5910-13819283837026_thumb.jpg

Sad to say I don't think it's some kind of joke. I called the American number listed, a number in Seattle and as one might expect it's a Korean lady who can barely communicate in english. She couldn't even tell me the first thing about any of their products and could not put me in touch with anyone who could. (Lack of ability to speak english I suspect)

Someone went to too much trouble for this to be a joke.

Looks to me like they just stole the Klipsch story and logo,...kind of. None of the products they list seem to copy anything of the Klipsch design.

What a world we live in,...

It's times like this I wish I know how to hack. You would think that after being a software engineer for 10 years, somewhere along the line I would have gotten an interest in hacking... But I never did. It would be fun to hack it.

Hey m00n, I'm sure most all would've liked if you'd have gone into politics instead.[A]

m00n for President [<:o)]

Ha.... Guarantee you I'd been a 1 term president. I'da cleaned house and been kicked out by congress. "The People" (well some) would have loved me though. California would have lost half it's poplulation. [;)]