Poll: What to do about Dean?

NOSValves

?<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>No way that sucker screwed up my crossovers and doesn't deserve nice amps!Heck I'll give you full retail just so Dean doesn't get them!Let Dean have VRD's No way he never answers my email questions!The Dude is like a whirl wind he will sell them for sure don't let him get near themI like Dean but I want VRD's more can I get a payment plan?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe Dean will regain the fun-loving personality we all came to know and love once he gets the VRDs in his system.

Dean - I'll give you $1200 for them right now and save you the trouble of boxing them up.[;)]

Ummm send me the cash and you can pay Dean in payments for the rest[;)]

heck , just send him some for free------consider them loaned out for good advertisement purposes------ besides, he needs to get back to listening to the music . . . . . . can't think of a better recipient for the vrd's.

p.s. deano, if craig goes for this, then you owe me some xovers!

LMAO, I'm dying over here![:)]

Is that what it is Gary, the digital hash is rubbing of on me?:)

I'm not sure Dean. Although you'll now have the same amp/preamp combo as many of us, your ability to evaluate crossovers is still somewhat suspect since you converted your speakers into Frankenhorns![:D]

I have a nice pair of K77s I can loan you.[;)]

Maybe Dean will regain the fun-loving personality we all came to know and love once he gets the VRDs in his system.

Dean - I'll give you $1200 for them right now and save you the trouble of boxing them up.[;)]

Dean is used to the reality of depreciation, but Gary, I really do think you will have to throw in those K-77's to make the deal. [;)]

Dean on the other hand would probably settle for those discount Khorns of yours to seal the deal. [:D]

Dean is used to the reality of depreciation, but Gary, I really do think you will have to throw in those K-77's to make the deal. [;)]

Dean on the other hand would probably settle for those discount Khorns of yours to seal the deal. [:D]

Turns out my Khorns weren't quite as free as everyone thinks. Not only did I upgrade/downgrade crossovers 3 times, but I had to buy MUCH better gear to drive those babies! You can't own Khorns and drive them with mediocre equipment.[;)]

Why does this post keep winking at me????[;)][;)][;)]

Turns out my Khorns weren't quite as free as everyone thinks. Not only did I upgrade/downgrade crossovers 3 times, but I had to buy MUCH better gear to drive those babies! You can't own Khorns and drive them with mediocre equipment.[;)]

Why does this post keep winking at me????[;)][;)][;)]

Why sure you can! As long as you have not heard them with better gear.

Craig