NOSValves

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Craig,

Since you already built VRD Jrs. yourself, you probably don't have anything to worry about. Go ahead and sell him the VRDs. [;)]

ouch.........Just kidding Dean.[6] [:D]

I shouldn't be taking even kidding shots at the guy since my networks are "in the mail". [:P]

[:D][:D][:D]

Craig,

Since you already built VRD Jrs. yourself, you probably don't have anything to worry about. Go ahead and sell him the VRDs. [;)]

ouch.........Just kidding Dean.[6] [:D]

I shouldn't be taking even kidding shots at the guy since my networks are "in the mail". [:P]

[:D][:D][:D]

Mark actually I have VRD, VRD Jrs and VRD Stereo JR's

OK, wait - backup...NOS! You take payment plans for VRD's??

K

Well technically I have always had a payment plan. 50% down and the balance before shipping. This could be as long as the customer needs to pay the balance. I have worked out a few deals here and there on a case by case basis but folks have to understand that in at least some cases I'm dealing with people I really do not know personally or business wise. I'm also just a guy scratching out a living and can not afford to have money out in no man's land. Bill's to pay and mouths to feed you know.

Craig

Well even though not one single person actually voted for Dean to get them........being the kind hearted guy that I am I shipped the boxes out yesterday and he is right now most likely opening the boxes. I can't believe how mean spirited you guys are I mean not even one single vote for Dean to receive them...............

Do you think the two large heavy rocks he finds in the boxes will upset him since he took the afternoon off?

Craig

Well it seems to me you shouldn't have sent them off then, since had he actually wanted them I would have expected at least one vote, Dean himself... [6] [;)]

P.S. btw, how would one vote in Dean's favor if it wasn't one of the pull-down options to select? [:o]

Well it seems to me you shouldn't have sent them off then, since had he actually wanted them I would have expected at least one vote, Dean himself... [6] [;)]

P.S. btw, how would one vote in Dean's favor if it wasn't one of the pull-down options to select? [:o]

Oh man..... It figures I would screw something up LOL!! Oh Well Dean's loss[6][:P]