FYI - I'll Be Out Of Touch For A Couple Weeks

garymd

My grandmother passed away this morning. She was 94 and lived a long, full life until my grandfather passed away just 2 years ago. Now they're together again. We'll miss her dearly but were truly blessed to have both her and my grandfather with us for so long.

We'll be heading up to NY for the funeral on Tuesday and if all goes as planned, shortly thereafter my wife and I will be leaving for Hilton Head for a long overdue vacation and probably won't be back for about 2 weeks.

Everyone have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend and watch out for the school buses!

- Gary

Sorry about your grandmother Gary .

As you said , she was 94 and lived a long full life !

My grandmother on my fathers side passed at 96 several years ago . She was an incredible lady and such an important part of our family . She is allways in our hearts and thoughts , as I'm sure your grandmother will be to you and your family .

Willy

Hey Gary, very sorry to hear of your Grandmother's passing. We should all be so lucky to live a long prosperous life as she did, and to know she had a loving family around her. My grandfather on my mother's side is 93 and still going strong, but you never know how much time you'll have to spend together. Live each day like it's your last!

Have a great vacation, and look forward to meeting you in October, buddy!

Mike

PS. You gonna get some golf in with Chris while in Hilton Head? [;)] Shot another 72 last weekend (2nd in 6 weeks) and am down to a 3. [:D]

Sorry to hear of your Grandmother's death Gary. I was the oldest grandchild in my family and got to know my Grandparents very well. As I lost my Dad early in life, the passing of my Grandfather and Grandmother were almost more difficult.

Have a safe trip. My prayers go out to you.

Michael

Gary,

I'm really sorry to hear about your grandmother. Sounds like her and your grandfather had long prosperous lives. Hopefully, everything will go OK up in NY.

I hope you and the wife can then try to enjoy some sun and relaxation on Hilton Head. Kim's firm shares a condo in Palmetto Dunes and we go there regularly. Great place to get away and take a load off. Lot's of great restaurants. I highly recommend "Alexander's" in Palmetto Dunes.

Best wishes.

Gary, sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother. Please remember all of the good memories that you shared together and with her living to a grand old 94, I'm sure you have many. Take the time to share the same with the family who will be gathered together for one of those infrequent occasions, weddings being the other.