Trey

Jeff Matthews

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al's fault, Roy's fault, Trey's fault, or most probably BEC's fault[;)]...........This on-line "Institute of Audio Education", is a lesser place due to the pulling out of ducks[;)] and using a tape to measure. I have always hated the loss of Real Knowledge Contributors, as compared to opinionated PWK old timers, the audio under-educated, duck-heads such as .........well,... ME.

John W. makes very few posts these days. Should that tell us something? I for one, think that he has much to teach as do many others.

I must sing now. "Why cant we be friends....na, na, nanana......We are the world, we are the......

tc

• Klipsch Employees

While Al's approach is not without reproach, it is also obvious that the days when PWK gladly accepted engineering insight from outside the company have passed.

It looks apparent that the Jubilees are a work in progress, and there is a filter design engineer who offers gratis help, and brings to the table a CV that has documented filtering work, inclusive to Klipsch networks. Odd is the kindest expression I would use for this impasse.

Not to put Al down, But I am not sure he is a Engineer. I was told that is does not have a BS EE. However, I am sure he is good at what he does.

I would be glad to test an ALK netwrok if any of you wish to bring one to Indy in June.

• Klipsch Employees

Trey, I was just wondering how many separate operations done in a specific order did it take to "accidently" "mess up" Al's settings so he couldn't post anymore on that thread?

One

It did not stop him from posting, only everyone else from seeing the post.

While that setting was in place, all his post were sent to "nowhere", thus resulting in "this post was deleted".

I didn't even know that function was there, until I saw his post gone. I thought he was deleting them.

I will be glad to take a screen shot of the page where the setting can be changed.

It is a simple GUI button located next to the save button. I clicked the wrong one.

Not to put Al down, But I am not sure he is a Engineer. I was told that is does not have a BS EE. However, I am sure he is good at what he does.

Al doesn't have an EE, but he makes my brain hurt like one. Now, as far a BS EE goes -- I've got one of those.:)

Try this.

I had to edit to remove AL's home email. He did not want is shared.

Trey,

I don't believe your PDF file! I respectfully request that you give me full access to that control panel page with password[;)] Boy could I have some fun with that LOL!! I promise I won't kick your butt at the Indy pilgrimage this year if you honor my request.

Cheers Craig

• Klipsch Employees

Try this.

I had to edit to remove AL's home email. He did not want is shared.

Trey,

I don't believe your PDF file! I respectfully request that you give me full access to that control panel page with password[;)] Boy could I have some fun with that LOL!! I promise I won't kick your butt at the Indy pilgrimage this year if you honor my request.

Cheers Craig

Come to work for us...I think there are some openings. Amy and I can trun admin over to you and colter.