All the details here!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Having trouble with the PM or else I'd send it to ya....

Okay, here is my email, but be sure to include the underscores between each word if you do not copy and paste the address:

down_to_earth_landscapes@hotmail.com

If you have any other problems getting info to me let me know.

If you guys post and tell me you sent the info I will acknowledge and let you know if I receive it or not. BTW, be sure to send it to dtel's wife and not dtel.

Having trouble with the PM or else I'd send it to ya....

Okay, here is my email, but be sure to include the underscores between each word if you do not copy and paste the address:

down_to_earth_landscapes@hotmail.com

If you have any other problems getting info to me let me know.

If you guys post and tell me you sent the info I will acknowledge and let you know if I receive it or not. BTW, be sure to send it to dtel's wife and not dtel.

You've got e-mail. [:)]

• Moderators

Okay, here is the cell phone list participants as of now:

CycloneCJ, LarryC,TomBlasing, toomanyspeakers, BobRiff, JoeRiff, dtel's wife.

If anyone else sent info, I did not receive it. Please forward as soon as possible if you wish to be on the list. Also, remember to include arrival date and where you will be staying (if known). The earlier I recieve this information the easier it will be to organize the list.

Thanks

Did you save last years list?

Although I'm planning/hoping on being there, I've got a seminar I'm putting on the first of June and am not 100% sure yet that it won't prevent me from attending. If it's a "GOOD" seminar, that means I'll have a bunch of people that will be setting up appointments to visit me at the office.

I've had to jump through hoops to make my seminar end on June 7. My hope being, the following 1 1/2 weeks will be long enough to see anyone from the seminar.

Of course... I might get NO appointments out of the 4 nights, so I might be at Indy early (putting in an application to work next to Colter & Miss Amy!!)

[:o]

• Moderators

Coytee,

Of course I saved last year's list.....

As far as the seminar goes...you can "put on" your seminar....see as many people as you can...scoot up to Indy for three or four days...scoot back and see more people. So...what's the problem????

I don't know if Colter and Miss Amy can handle you working next to them....or maybe it's the other way around.[;)]

BTW, are you doing this "seminar" by yourself, or is "the kid" going to be in on it?????

Coytee,

Of course I saved last year's list.....

As far as the seminar goes...you can "put on" your seminar....see as many people as you can...scoot up to Indy for three or four days...scoot back and see more people. So...what's the problem????

That is my exact intent. Told the wife I'm trying to have my cake and eat it too

I don't know if Colter and Miss Amy can handle you working next to them....or maybe it's the other way around.[;)]

Perhaps it is the other way around... then again... she'd get tired of whacking my knuckles for eyeballing her earlobes...[:^)]

BTW, are you doing this "seminar" by yourself, or is "the kid" going to be in on it?????

Tis by myself. That's main reason I've got to put 100% into it. I don't have my partner to lean on nor "Mr. Funnyboy" I've suggested in the past we do them as single people instead of a threesome. He's never listened so I'm putting my money where my mouth is and am hoping my results are significantly different than our prior results. (it's quite possible that we all three simply suck at public speaking [:#]... well...I KNOW the son does...)

To try to illustrate my point to my partner, he's under the belief that during the seminar we need to get 'everyone' involved that the client might meet in case they come to office and someone else is here. I was hoping to make my point to him by saying if we had 20 people here instead of three, then we'd need 20 people putting on the show, right? I bit my tongue on that comment for now since it IS his money he's burning. I simply decided I'll fork out for my own seminar and put my money where my mouth is. If I'm right then I might (should?) have a much higher percentage response than we've been having. If I'm wrong then my percentage should at best, be the same we've had thusfar. It could of course, be zero.

The wager is on and the date is nearing. Truth be told, I'm looking forward to it. If you see me in Indianapolis farting through silk underware then you will know the seminars were a smashing success. (did I just say that on a public forum? [:$]... Amy, you need to ban her for making me say all of that!! While you're at it, you may as well ban Kevin Costner)

• Moderators

Coytee,

It's "Laying in bed, chewing gum and farting through silk underwear". (I'll pass on that view if you don't mind)

Now Amy can ban you also for making me say that.

Let me ask you a question. If your percentage is the same as you have had thus far, with all the leads being generated belonging to you this time wouldn't that be more successful (for you) than the previous seminars?????

Seriously I wish you the best. I am sure we will see you in Indy.

Let me ask you a question. If your percentage is the same as you have had thus far, with all the leads being generated belonging to you this time wouldn't that be more successful (for you) than the previous seminars?????

I suppose that is a reality. Any business would be mine and not split. Of course the flip side of that coin is I have personally forked out for this, unlike the prior seminars, so I'm starting in the hole and will need to make 10/15K (depending on net costs) to simply break even for having done it, THEN I'll benefit from having the leads not being split. As with anything... if you don't give it a try, you'll never know. Besides, this exercise if I may call it that (some may veiw it as an exorcise (of the son)) is primarily about me trying to make my point and see if I'm right about HOW we are constructing our presentations. The fact of split or non split contacts afterwards might be simply icing on the cake. Heck...if I suck as bad at this as we do as a threesome, then I'll simply know that this method is NOT my style (though I do think that is a pesimestic view). Given the rapport I had with the crowd last time, I'm really looking forward to this.

Seriously I wish you the best. I am sure we will see you in Indy.

Yes, perhaps I'll take Dtel & Fini to the local shopping mall with me... Mens store.... silk department... then you can hand Dtel his chewing gum while he lays in bed...uh.... never mind [+o(]

• Moderators

Okay,

Coytee, Seadog and Mikebse2a3 have been added to the list.

Hey, DoubleJ if you read this....you don't have to worry about "breaking into" our hotel room this year. We will be staying with Colter!!!![;)]

I just want to take a minute and thank all of you for being so kind as to tell me thank you. I really enjoy doing this for you guys, because I know quite a few of us used this list last year.

Dtel and I took a ride to Hot Springs on Friday or Saturday while we were attending the Pilgramage in Hope and several of you used this list to invite us to dinner and just to make sure we were okay.

Those of us that brought laptops to Hope used the Forum and email for communication also.

Again, this list is completely voluntary.

Your name/phone number will not be put on the list if you do not send it to me through email. The list will not be made public on the Forum, or anywhere else for that matter.

This list is simply to allow those of us attending the Pilgramage to stay in touch, while we are in Indy.

I gotta be there if Dean is coming. I emailed Amy that I will do my best. Have to clear a couple of things, but it is looking ok so far. I'll bring the Moondogs, too. That way we can really have a QUIET room.[;)]

Bruce

Trey and I had an intensive planning session for the Pilgrimage on Friday. I think you guys are going to like what we've got cooked up. Stay tuned for Schedule of events and possibly a survey or two. It's YOUR Pilgrimage, so we value your input.

If you haven't already, get signed up with a Hotel and Amy.

More to be announced later....

Michael