we have a new addition to our family pics are up now

joessportster

joseph edward heckler jr was welcomed into this world this morning at 5:46 am he weighs in at 7 pounds 11 .7 ounces, and is 19 inches long, we had a scare with a prolapsed cord but we also had a great doctor and they rushed them to surgery for a c-section and all was well...............little bugger has 1 hell of a set of lungs and he came out lucky and looks like his momma,,, been up for about 28 hours now so i think its nap time i will try to add a pic later

Joe

Congratulations, Joe. Now go take that nap - you're going to need it.

Life as you knew it no longer exists. Your entire world now revolves around a tiny little being. The only advice I could possibly offer is this - don't forget about your wife. She's going through this major life change, too. Support her as much as possible early on. It will pay you benefits immediately and in the long run. It will also give you more time to bond with your son.

Parenthood is one of the most challenging things you will ever have to deal with. It is also the most wonderful, rewarding and joyous experience you will ever have. Can't wait to see some pics when you get the chance.

Chuck