Put a face behind your username!

tommyboy

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh Haaa! You caught that! Never turn down an opportunity. Actually the one on the right that I am umm holding was my ex girlfriend and the one on the left was my current girlfriend, but hey we were all friends [6][<:o)]

Ok...lemme see if I got this right...

ex-girlfriend on your right and your hand is all over her, current girlfriend on your left and she too, was smiling.

CURRENT girlfriend on your left and the pic was taken in 1977!

She's been with you since then, smiles when you are all over your former girlfriend and to date, she has STILL not asked for the ring eh?!!!

You are DA-MAN! and you need to let us know how you pulled that one off!!!

We other males on the forum are not worthy to type on the same internet, much less forum as Da man!!

Ahhh Haaa! You caught that! Never turn down an opportunity. Actually the one on the right that I am umm holding was my ex girlfriend and the one on the left was my current girlfriend, but hey we were all friends [6][<:o)]

Ok...lemme see if I got this right...

ex-girlfriend on your right and your hand is all over her, current girlfriend on your left and she too, was smiling.

CURRENT girlfriend on your left and the pic was taken in 1977!

She's been with you since then, smiles when you are all over your former girlfriend and to date, she has STILL not asked for the ring eh?!!!

You are DA-MAN! and you need to let us know how you pulled that one off!!!

We other males on the forum are not worthy to type on the same internet, much less forum as Da man!!

Was his current girlfriend. I would say then but not now probably. [8-)]

Nice bass! Is that you?

It is a nice bass... but i'm actually better looking than shavo [;)]

A recent picture of me at an anniversary party for some friends.

Hey, you got the arms fixed, huh? (sorry, but i had to beat the others on it, and... well... i'm guessing you expected it... [;)] )