Retro tee's....in the house!

Amy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Note to forum...my female model is on vacation this week. I thought you'd rather have the shirts than wait on a nice picture [:)]

When she comes back, why don't you introduce some Klipsch bikini's, maybe some lingerie.

Hey, I don't want to see any of you guys in bikinis or lingerie! I'd rather see "butt-ugly" Jubilees than someone's XXXL butt in scanty panties, thanks...

these T's su¢k... i didn't order one of these "only available to american customer" tee shirts cause they don't come in small... [6]

Hey, I don't want to see any of you guys in bikinis or lingerie! I'd rather see "butt-ugly" Jubilees than someone's XXXL butt in scanty panties, thanks...

Ditto... PLEASE... no bikinis for these guys...

• 2 weeks later...

The kids ordered me one of the retro tee's along with a black oval tee for Fathers Day. Actually I ordered them and told the kids they were off the hook.

Unfortunately Fedex is sending them back to Klipsch without me even getting to see them, let alone try them on[:'(]. It seems that I have to personally sign for delivery and no one is home during the day. I guess sombody in shipping checked the wrong box, since this is not a pair of K'horns they were delivering. I guess I will have to see if they will send them back without a signature required, but they won't make it by this weekend.

I had the same problem, & had to go out to the fedex plant to get mine. The driver didnt even leave a door tag. The only way I knew the package was in town was another forum member said he got his, so I checked the tracking number & called in.

I am now having the same problem with my second package. I had Amy ship them to my work (a high school). On the first delivery, we had our end-of-year BBQ & were off campus, so the driver assumed we were closed for the summer & never even showed up the second day, but still marked it "business closed". I called in and chewed on someone, & they promised he would show up today.

• Moderators

Ugh, I'm so sorry about that. Our warehouse refuses to ship anything without signature required because of numerous problems that we have had. Please send me an email with your invoice number if this causing problems.

Thanks Amy.... you are always looking out for us. If it does not come today, & will send it.

There are 2 options for signature... One is where you can sign the door tag & leave it for the next day. Can they switch to the non-personal sig? That way, it is up to us if it is safe to leave it or not.

Michael,

I work for NASA and unfortunately trying to get a personal shipment inside the space center is a major pain. If I worked for Klipsch it would be easy[H].

If you worked for Klipsch, You wouldn't be a "Rocket Scientist" anymore!![;)]

As for giving a different address, I pay by debit card and they, VISA, won't deliver to a different address than the billing address. You can, however, contact them and they will add a different address, but only for that one time. It's a pain!!

But, I can also see it from Klipsch's perspective!!

JJ

Michael,

I work for NASA and unfortunately trying to get a personal shipment inside the space center is a major pain. If I worked for Klipsch it would be easy[H].

Yeah, Charlie or Tom just bring the stuff by our desks that we order. Or I just [;)] Schlep down to marketing to see Amy

I meant that generally it's best to use a work address or whereever you are during the day. Alway an exception.