3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

Thanks for all the kind thoughts and well wishes. Good to see Chuck hanging out. Finishing off a gold cap #5 Not as Hot Blenheim ginger ale. We got a case and a 6 pack of the original pink cap #3 HOT. It's not much hotter drinking but the after bite is quite a bit stronger.

Elyse Rae Samuelson now known as Elyse Rae Brown aka Mrs DJ Brown

E_DJ_Recpt_002.jpg

I don't think I've seen her as happy or beautiful.

We just got a dinner invitation from my sister-in-law. She has one bottle of wine she wants to open. Just one. She's inviting 15-25 people.

It's a big bottle, though. A Nebuchadnezzar, to be exact. It is ENORMOUS. A Nebuchadnezzar holds the equivalent of 20 750ml bottles! It's Field Stone Hoot Owl Reserve Cabernet, 1986 vintage!

post-3580-13819658040322_thumb.jpg

OK, I'm outta here for about a week. I hope you all survive.

hopefully i will. just had my annual physical today-- nailed it. I'm actually getting healthier as i get older. Doc said my lab work was a picture perfect blood test. everything looks good--except the hearing. Report from the ENT categorized my hearing loss as "profound." Good thing i have a powerful amp and efficient speakers, huh?

Hope you all have a great holiday weekend.

Steve

Thought I would pop in for a quick hello, been a crazy couple of weeks, nice to see some action at the bar as of late though. Been in the middle of a bathroom remodel (will never attempt this again) and had a good weekend up at Jimmy Buffett last weekend, and pretty much worked all the 4th weekend, but did have time for a couple cold ones and smoking a brisket for 10 hours. Cheers and a round on me. ACE

Got another epidural scheduled for next Tuesday!! Yes I hope the insurance company approves...

Hope it's approved and works. I have two herniated disks in my neck that are giving me fits, don't think therapy will help; but, i'm going for some vice getting the shot. Best wishes for you to feel better. Steve