Why should you be banned?

sputnik

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't you mean plug ugly!! how are your "small" jubs?

have a blessed night,

roy

Plug ugly, pug ugly, whatever [:)] Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, EH?

The "little guys" sure sound great!

Apparently the neighbors like them too, cause the cops haven't shown up at the door yet. [;)]

• Moderators

I should be banned because I got to hear Jubs and MWM/402.

And....I really thought they both sounded great, but since the MWM/402 is bigger and uglier than Coytee's Jubs......I want MWM/402 set up.....not really cuz they are bigger and uglier, but cuz I liked the way they sound.

I should be banned because I got to hear Jubs and MWM/402.

And....I really thought they both sounded great, but since the MWM/402 is bigger and uglier than Coytee's Jubs......I want MWM/402 set up.....not really cuz they are bigger and uglier, but cuz I liked the way they sound.

Did you hear the MWM/402 setup indoors or outdoors? A single or a pair? Were they noticeably better than the Jubilees, or simply different? I suspect they'd need at least a night club-sized room to sound their best, so that set of speakers really will have to remain a winning-the-lottery fantasy. My condo's on the big side, but it's still an apartment.

• Moderators

I should be banned because I had a dream this past weekend and I woke up with the feeling that I need to get 2 more Klipsch to make an even 12.

Or was I just wanting to get 2 more and had a nightmare which ones my wife would want ? She is worse than me with this stuff now, and to think this is why I had her read on the forum, to get more interested in speakers ! [:P]

• Moderators

since the MWM/402 is bigger and uglier than Coytee's Jubs......

Christy, there you go again.... making a comment on the size of my Jubes...what IS Eldon gonna think...

[:|][:^)][^o)]

After 28 years I don't care about silly stuff like that, seriously though just don't mess with the speakers, I should have some limits I guess ! [8] [;)]

I might have to talk to your wife and offer to trade her a very pretty, and really small pair of speakers she could hide easley for those big ugly things she has to put up with now, you lucky dog ! [:|]