Show off your 2ch system

damonrpayne

Guest Steven1963

I'm still looking for a rack for the equipment so for now I'm using a crate. Which I found quite useful for hiding all the power cords - I just stuff them in the holes of the crate - nice and neat behind it.

post-58311-0-62880000-1431387747_thumb.j

post-58311-0-66040000-1431388244_thumb.j

Edited by Steven1963
  • Like 1

I'm still looking for a rack for the equipment so for now I'm using a crate. Which I found quite useful for hiding all the power cords - I just stuff them in the holes of the crate - nice and neat behind it.

Nice room, the P312 looks at home with the Khorns.

Alright, you the forum members as well as my neighbors know what im currently running.

Designing/research/costing is ongoing for the next level, nothing concrete, however i am looking into some rather bizar items.

One of them i will share, does not mean im buyin these critters, just looking at options :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

post-57941-0-30340000-1431822838_thumb.j

• Like 3

Alright, you the forum members as well as my neighbors know what im currently running.

Designing/research/costing is ongoing for the next level, nothing concrete, however i am looking into some rather bizar items.

One of them i will share, does not mean im buyin these critters, just looking at options :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Mark Mark Mark....what we gonna do with ya....lol lol

MKP:-)

• Like 1

What are those??

• Like 2

What are those??

Nakamichi's studio verision from the 80s, 500Wpc X three Amps, and yes, that is a cassett on the left side.

One of them i will share, does not mean im buyin these critters, just looking at options [emoji14]h34r: [emoji14]h34r: [emoji14]h34r:

What are those??

Nakamichi's studio verision from the 80s, 500Wpc X three Amps, and yes, that is a cassett on the left side.
Somebody once offered to trade one of these for some jbls I had. I ended up selling the jbls to purchase a new mattress.
  • Like 1

Guest Steven1963

That looks like it belongs in a nuclear powerplant.

• Like 3

Guest Steven1963

2 CH

:emotion-21:

I have alot of respect for people who still run R2R with today's technology where you can string songs together endlessly in any order you want. It shows a dedication to a vintage past that, in my mind, is unrivaled. I've often longed for getting another one. 

• Like 2