New Jubilee owner!

laurelhill

Hello, I've owned Cornwalls and Lascallas for about a year and I think Klipsch speakers and this forum are great. I just placed an order for custom Jubilees to go in my finished basement (28' x 30'). I live in New England and any forum member is welcome to come listen to these phenomenol Jubilees after they arrive and I've had a chance to listen to them a little while[:D]. I have received much help from forum members with the new Crown XTI's and their setup and the Jubilees will be all set to play. A big thanks to everybody here and at Klipsch.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I've owned Cornwalls and Lascallas for about a year and I think Klipsch speakers and this forum are great. I just placed an order for custom Jubilees to go in my finished basement (28' x 30'). I live in New England and any forum member is welcome to come listen to these phenomenol Jubilees after they arrive and I've had a chance to listen to them a little whileBig Smile. I have received much help from forum members with the new Crown XTI's and their setup and the Jubilees will be all set to play. A big thanks to everybody here and at Klipsch.

Hey laurelhill congrats on the custom Jubilees!

Getting the Jubilees was one of the best things I've ever done for myself and I've had more fun with them than any other audio purchase I've ever made.

Again post pictures when you get them and most of all have fun!

mike tn[:)]

Hey Old Buck, I'm in central Pioneer Valley. I have a great idea , maybe you'd be up for helping me carry these into my home when they get here. You're not very far... I know because I picked up a pair of Lascalas from near you in my Subaru when you had a friend who had the for sale last year. Do you have a hand truck?

Ah, that's why I thought I knew that name ........... I was shocked when Nick said you put them in a Subaru Wagon, never in a 100 years would I have thought that they would have fit. I'm very sorry I missed you ....... I would be interested in hearing Jubilee's, I have been offered more than one time, to travel to Tenn. to hear a pair, but the guy is a wack job,(snicker,snicker .... [;)] ..) and that is alittle to far for me. How did those La scala's work out for you ? Nick said you have Cornwalls, too? Must be your happy with Klipsch Speakers ..... EH? Where is the central Pioneer Valley? Yes, I do own a hand truck, but my back and heart would not like alot of lifting .......... When do you expect to receive them? Let me know, we might be able to work something out, I would like to hear a pair ............. Do you still have the La Scala's and Cornwalls ?

Or you can troll a local college campus and solicit arms and legs (and no, offering candy is not a good idea these days! - unless they are over 18 with a real ID!) to carry them down by saying that (fill in the name with some new alt music group) is going to play and you need help setting up the PA.

Hey, it used to work when we had shows in halls where the only load in was through the entrance and down several flights of curvy granit stairs! ;-)

And you get the feel for what its like to enter the glamourous (glamourless?) world of sound and 'money for nothing'!

WOW....congrats. Went for the best right off the bat. Can you tell us what is "custom" about your Jubs? There is a thread here in 2 CH. where I posted Roy's latest Jub settings for the XTIs. You can download it, open it in the "System Architect" software (that you also have to download), and send it to each of the XTIs. I included 2 presets for different crossover slopes that everyone has been using. You'll need to buy a USB cable. You should be all set then. If you have been listening to Lasclas it's going to sound like you just bought about 4 more of them.

I don't intend to speak for Henry but I suspect he's getting the same black version everone else has received (other than that rabble rouser Travis [;)] )

I think his use of custom might stem from the logic that these are special orders and not the 'stock' 3 way variety. Again, I dont want to put words in his mouth but at less than a dozen posts.... he ain't gonna make it as a politician is he? lol [:D]