PRIVATE AREA

BigStewMan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really not that big of a deal, guys.  Yes, there is a hidden section of the forum.  It was created 4 years ago to keep arguments off the main forum.  The way people got in was too argue too much, either about audio, politics, religion, etc.  So consider yourself well-behaved if you weren't asked initially.

The reason it was kept secret was not because it's an exclusive club like it's been made out to be, but because I didn't want hundreds of requests to be let in, plus that would kind of defeat the purpose if everyone had access, wouldn't it? 

But now since so many others know who seem to take offense without bothering to ask me about it directly (and assumed it was an "elitist" thing, when in reality I let people in who ask to be let in-- there, the secret handshake it out), it cannot be kept a secret any longer.  Frankly, I'm surprised it made it this long.    

i guess i unknowingly hit a soft soft...my apologies. believe it or not, it was a serious question. i had seen people listed as being in a "private area" and was just curious, not whinning. if you read my posts, i rarely ask/answer questions in a completely serious way. so, please know i wasn't trying to "start anything."

Private area ?!

Ha , I allready got one !

You ellitest pig dogs , I faart in youur generaal dirrection !

That's the spirit!

That's right

Parrot was a hamster and DragnFyr smelt of elderberry !

Now, GO AWAY or I shall taunt you a second time, silly English K-ni-gets

I"m allowed in, but choose to stay out for the most part.

Not that big of a deal guys, really.

Hint: most members have a fairly complete profile and bio, are frequent Forum contributors, and ask Amy directly about admission.

It's mostly rants and raves about politics and religion. I asked to be in, went there one day and not been back since. You are not missing much. You can go lots of places the Web to waste time besides there.

I"m allowed in, but choose to stay out for the most part.

Not that big of a deal guys, really.

Hint: most members have a fairly complete profile and bio, are frequent Forum contributors, and ask Amy directly about admission.

It's mostly rants and raves about politics and religion. I asked to be in, went there one day and not been back since. You are not missing much. You can go lots of places the Web to waste time besides there.

Dreadful place with nothing to do with audio....