Happy Birthday Fini!

Daddy Dee

Thanks, friends! Yep, Dee, 53! It would have been my Dad's 86th!

I consider it a birthday present that both Moral Orel and The Sarah Silverman Program come back to TV this week![:P][;)]

I also consider my wife's and daughter's continued recoveries from surgeries to be the best present of all. Cathy's back to work, and Paloma (3 weeks out of gastric bypass surgery) has already lost 35 pounds! Eek!

I also consider my wife's and daughter's continued recoveries from surgeries to be the best present of all. Cathy's back to work, and Paloma (3 weeks out of gastric bypass surgery) has already lost 35 pounds! Eek!

Sounds like that's a pretty good present! Happy Birthday and many, many more!

Gregg, ol' buddy: Happy Belated Birthday, man!

Verna is in Dayton, near Carson City, Nevada visiting friends and relatives right now. She'll be near you at her cousins' in Santa Rosa at the Hines' place (they own Hines Signs in Cotati) starting next Friday. She flies home on the 20th. I wish I was with her; we'd look you guys up while we were there! -Glenn

Hey, dtel! Yes, it was a good birthday! I even took flowers to my wife, at her work (as a welcome back gesture, that her co-workers pretty much ignored..)!

Cathy is, as mentioned, back at work this week, and although super busy catching up, is doing very well.

Paloma is doing pretty well, although still in a lot of pain, and having a hard time eating, and getting all the medicines down that she needs. Her stomach is now the size of a golf ball, so it fills up pretty quickly! She's down 35# in three weeks, and the esophagus pain is GONE!

How are y'all doing in So. Miss? I haven't heard from Christy in a while. Best wishes and love to the whole dtel gang!

• 1 month later...