So oil just closed below $70 a bbl. today. So I want to know...

Mighty Favog

Heating oil commodities closed at $2.11 today. That does not take into account taxes and other local cost. Unleaded gas closed at $1.62. Figure in about .60 additonal cents (average) for taxes and other fees and this is the price would should see down the road at the pump. As far as how long I can't give you a straight answer. Market conditons, supply and demand will have the greatest affect. If I was in your shoes (which I am not and only trying to make an educated guess) I would not be in a big hurry, but a sudden cold spell could change everything. It seems the big oil bubble is bursting BUT all the markets are very volatile right now. From what I have been reading the price of unleaded gas should drop considerably next week and hopefully for you heating oil will follow suit.

It takes about 2 weeks to feel it at the pump.

Reg. octane was $2.65 here yesterday.

And folks, PLEASE don't turn this into a political thread. Let's keep it more of a 'what price is gas in your area?' thread so it doesn't get locked. [Y]