Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

9175 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  1. CL: RB-35 (Fort Walton)

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. WTB Single KG4.2

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Delete please

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Recent Posts

• @MicroMara been out of it, now I'm late to it! Glad you've got some skilled people to help you through this. Then maybe you can be done with this not pleasant part of your recent past!
    • Huh? That is a championship tracking device!!    The LP on the other hand... hammered bronze comes to mind, with those rollercoaster like warps on top!
    • The green coloured cover in the Australian pressing as opposed to black on other releases.   Artist - Genesis  Title - Spot The Pigeon   
    • This is your show we're her for the ride..   I started on this thread in the beginning. With only 12-14 albums..   Now I have to send my vinyl to @KROCK just to hear them over the phone...
    • WOW! Missed a lot in here the last few days... They weren't the best I've had... Got several bottles collecting dust that I'd like a nip or two in the evening (nip = 1 shot here) but I can not now so that sweet Bookers with the long name looks tasty half empty up there. Full Proof Wellers too! Stagg Jr #16 rounds out that triumvirate.  Warm milk just does not do the same when I need to relax & crash for the day.   @Abomb played with one about about foot log in front of my place once years ago. He was so cool! It was about 30 seconds before I wondered where his sixteen foot mama was !
    • It's not about us at all.  It's ultimately about you.  Your rig,  your ears and only you know what you want to listen to.  We just go with the flow no matter who slips in and out.  You KNOW I'll tweek you any time I get a shot.  😂😂😂  
    • Just do it and then you can stop thinking about it. 🙂
    • The seller must be dreaming  it’s in the $400 buck range in AU pesos 
    • Doing my best to not let you guys down. Seems like I'm "progressing"... 😆
    • Called LG. They confirmed, if Tv is connected through ARC to an external speaker system (Klipsch soundbar) and the source TV show/Movie is Dolby encoded, it will automaticlly turn Dolby on and you cannot trun it off, either through the TV audio out settings or through the Klipsch. They asked if the source streamer, like Netflix, has any available settings, but I cannot find any. SO basically your output sound is Dolby-ized whether you like it or not. Should be a choice, glaring ommission.