KOA La Scala - Update - Now with cane

greg928gts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it matches beautifully, and goes well with the swirl marks of the KOA wood....................JMHO.

But I do see what your concern is with it's slightly pinkish/purple tint..................It also may just be the lighting and the contract off the white walls.

Greg, those are really beautiful "as is". I think with that spectacular grain pattern, the #17 black or #13 brown would be too "muted" and not compliment the grain. What do they look like in "daylight"?

PS... If you are simply unhappy and distraught over that choice... well... I'll go ahead an take them off your hands. Besides we don't want you to be in pain over that issue LOLOLOL!!!!!![A][;)]

I appreciate the honest feedback.

I'm familiar with the brown/green cloth, but I never really liked that color. Just plain brown or dark brown I like.

Black is an easy choice, but I was trying for something different. Something unique.

I brought my wife over to the shop today to look at it in person, and she likes it. I like it too, but I'm a little leary about the pinkish purple coming out a little more in bright daylight. Our living room is not too light, so I think it will be o.k., I'll go ahead and do the Khorn grills with it too. If I ever want to change them, it only means about 20 hours of labor.

Bottom line, the wife likes the color and she's excited about the Khorns making a return to the living room. I'll take it!

Greg