Which Internet browser do you use?

Kain

Switched over to Firefox several years ago (Currently Ver 3.0.6, running on W2KP SP4), and haven't looked back. I use it about 99.9% of the time. The tabbed browsing initially won me over, but the additional stability and usability via add-ons (cookies, javascript, etc) has kept me using it. I can't speak for IE7 since I've never used it and it won't run on W2KP. Only time I use IE anymore is for that occassional website that refuses to run correctly on Firefox.

FF almost exclusively, even for WIndows updates. I use a plugin called IE Tab for those sites that insist on IE. With the plugin, the sites you specify will run in FF but use the IE render engine.

On the Mac, I use Camino, a port of FF to give you more of the Mac interface.

I used Opera for years, but eventually gave up because it reached the point where too many Websites just wouldn't render at all. Switched to Firefox a couple of months ago. It's okay, but painfully slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. The basic Firefox browser leaves a few things to be desired, but there are add-ons for just about anything you'd want.

I only have one real complaint about Safari. You either have the popup blocker on or off. Both IE and FF allow you to let certain sites have popups. To me, this is a deal breaker for Safari. Other than that, it's fine.

IE at home, office, office laptop and daughter's laptop. No problems so far. We have to use IE due to govt websites that require IE and since I work at home alot, IE pretty much has to be the one. I have, however, gone through the IE settings and turned off those features that I don't really need, or consume memory, etc. I have pop-ups and active-x blocked but with notification and very few sites I ever go to need the active-x control installed in order to do what I need on that site. One of the things that helps me is that I use embarq's security system (F-Secure) which is very, very good. Since we went to it back in 2007, I have probably only received 2-3 spam emails and no virus problems, etc. I tried Firefox and Mozilla, etc but found no reall improvements, and because I would still have to use IE for work stuff, removed them after playing around with them.