FYI: The end of the world begins today.

sputnik

I know it's a Monday and all but I thought you might want to know.

http://home.flash.net/~evt/rapture.htm

Note: The above link has content that could be construed as religious.

If you click, be sure to read through the entire site and view all the video and follow all the links. Maybe it's just the end of good website design.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

After looking at the link I had seen this guy before, we had seen some videos from this guy a few years ago, Perry Stone. My neighbor got the vhs tapes and wanted us to watch them, it was like 5 vhs tapes, they were pretty good and very detailed.

The end of the sun (therefore the survival of Earth) began the day it was created. When it stops producing the energy that sustains life on Earth is in doubt. That it will eventually stop producing the energy that sustains life on Earth is not in doubt.

If you click, be sure to read through the entire site and view all the video and follow all the links. Maybe it's just the end of good website design.

After you've spent days doing that (we don't have days left, do we?), reach the bottom of the looooong page and click... wait for it... NEXT.

Yes, there is a next page! Then another, and another, and another...

Back in 1992 there was a bilboard on I15 heading south out of Las Vegas stating that the world would end in like August of 92. The billboard stayed up until November of December. I guess Clear Channel made them pay in advance. That is the moral of the story, when dealing with those that can't wait until the end of the world, get paid in advance and if necessary, get a big security deposit.

I guess those guys missed the part in the Bible where Jesus said even he didn't know when the end would come, that it would be unexpected and come like a thief in the night. I think He even said it more than once.

I guess whoever wrote that gospel might have gotten it wrong . After all the author never met Jesus and it was likely decades after his time .