Vikings 11-3

wuzzzer

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got vikes- panthers tickets for sun nite. cant wait to get out there consume mass quantities of beer/food- freeze my @ss off.

I dont care who wins at this point- Panthers are screwed anyway. At least get to see Bret before he retires again for the 10th time

I saw him in several Monday nite games in Panther stadium through the years.This may be he last time

WOW, 26 to 7 with a backup quarterback at the wheel, that has to sting a little.

James

Funny how you only comment when the Vikings lose. You got a personal vendetta?

Packers and Bears lost to so?

11-3 still respectable and looking good in this league.

If you hate the Vikes and Farve so much why not just avoid this thread. Or is it the fans of the Vikes and Farve you have a problem with?

You must really hate what Peyton is doing huh?

Funny how you only comment when the Vikings lose. You got a personal vendetta?

Only other comment really was when I seen that AP only had 19 yards since I didn't see any of the game I couldn't believe it.

Packers and Bears lost to so?

Doesn't do me any good since I don't like either team.

11-3 still respectable and looking good in this league.

Were did I say it wasn't?

If you hate the Vikes and Farve so much why not just avoid this thread. Or is it the fans of the Vikes and Farve you have a problem with?

Open forum...

You must really hate what Peyton is doing huh?

Don't care for Indy either.

James

Knowing that the division was already in hand Childress wanted to pull Brett from the game when it was still 7-6 Vikes at the end of the 3rd. So they had a "heated" discussion over it and the Panthers pumped in 20 during the 4th. I think it's safe to say the Vikings weren't exactly into the game.

Wuzzzer,

Don't worry the fire is not gone. It looks like BF is having to carry the load again like in Green Bay. If the offensive line shows up next week and AP is patient and starts letting his eyes lead the way instead of just his shoulders and helmet, the Vikes will recover.

Bill

As a lifetime Packer Fan, I can tell you that the Vikes have a very solid team so things may be better for Favre, but each of the last 4-5 years he was with the Pack, he slid late in the year. Six ints in one playoff game, the infamous Giants game, check the stats for him in December over recent years and you will find out part of the reason GB went with a younger guy....Check his game the past few weeks and look at his argument with the coach. It may work out, but I for one will be surprised if you get all the way to the SB. (of course I may be slightly biased, but I am telling the truth)