Klipsch crossovers

Bacek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello

Does anyone have a schematic for the RF82-II network?

Thanks!

cannot recall if it is on the list here but I do remember that it is the same as the RF82 there was no network change only internal wire and some cosmetics I believe.

Actually I believe the RF-82 is crossed at 2000hz, and the RF-82 II is crossed at 1400hz.

Edited by ninjai18

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I think it's safe to assume after one week there aren't any RB-81 owners on this forum who could look at one of their crossovers and easily sketch it out on a piece of paper.

If more people would do this for the particular Klipsch model they own, most of Klipsch's crossover schematics could be posted here.

Wishful think on my part.

• 4 weeks later...

I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

Trying to learn more about my Heresy 1's (K-55, K-22-E, K-77-M) with Type E crossover.

Can anyone please point me to a description of the crossover frequencies designed in this network, and to the frequency ranges of each driver?  I have searched and can only find the schematics.

Thanks!

I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

Trying to learn more about my Heresy 1's (K-55, K-22-E, K-77-M) with Type E crossover.

Can anyone please point me to a description of the crossover frequencies designed in this network, and to the frequency ranges of each driver?  I have searched and can only find the schematics.

Thanks!

The spec sheet is available here:

http://images.klipsch.com/Heresy_635042117876950000.pdf

The crossover is 850 and 5K. The woofer specs are here: https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/149779-klipsch-heritage-woofer-ts-spec-v17/

• 2 weeks later...

Well I think it's safe to assume after one week there aren't any RB-81 owners on this forum who could look at one of their crossovers and easily sketch it out on a piece of paper.

If more people would do this for the particular Klipsch model they own, most of Klipsch's crossover schematics could be posted here.

Wishful think on my part.

AND your contribution to this forum has been?

Mark

• Like 1