Page 4:
Heresy II
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
may I ask why there are two pages? they look exactly alike, yet one is marked Page 2...

What do you mean about that? Same schema on two pages or something else? If something is incorrect and it's my post I can try to correct it.

I'm trying to keep heritage or "almost heritage" schemas on top topics so I may have used some schemas published further.

My AL-3s Crites will be in Monday 1/27/14, currently im cooking an old set of Bose 301s, I miss not having the LaScallas.

Great forum of knowledge we have here.

I have a set of 301 Model 2's I USED to like before I heard good stuff, but I'm afraid I have become a tad jaded on the old 301's. I currently use mine for surround duty and I like the way the fit into the decor due to the low height, so they're not unusable. That's an 8" woofer in there (outside edge-to-edge). And there has GOT to be a better option than those cheap computer speaker style $1.00 tweeters.

What are you doing to mod your 301's?

Edited by wvu80

My AL-3s Crites will be in Monday 1/27/14, currently im cooking an old set of Bose 301s, I miss not having the LaScallas.

Great forum of knowledge we have here.

I have a set of 301 Model 2's I USED to like before I heard good stuff, but I'm afraid I have become a tad jaded on the old 301's. I currently use mine for surround duty and I like the way the fit into the decor due to the low height, so they're not unusable. That's an 8" woofer in there (outside edge-to-edge). And there has GOT to be a better option than those cheap computer speaker style $1.00 tweeters.

What are you doing to mod your 301's?

I don't plan on doing anything with them other than where they are now, in the second garage running and old fm.

• Like 2

may I ask why there are two pages? they look exactly alike, yet one is marked Page 2...

What do you mean about that? Same schema on two pages or something else? If something is incorrect and it's my post I can try to correct it.

I'm trying to keep heritage or "almost heritage" schemas on top topics so I may have used some schemas published further.

Ok I get it, fixed in my posts.