Tiger Woods

NOZ

Here's a good one I got today.

A Letter To Jessie James
You Stupid Bastard! You cheated on Sandra Bullock?
How in the world can you be so stupid? You are married to one of the most beautiful women in the world.
She has a body to die for and her current wealth shadowed only by Oprah.
Your wife, recently beat out Julia Roberts in the polls and is now named "America's Sweetheart."
You also remember, she just won an Oscar and praised you up and down in front of the world while you were porkin’ away.
You are really a piece of work! You are the most hated ******* cheater on the planet!
How can you live with yourself!
I only have one thing to say to the despicable, miserable, cheating piece of shit that you are:
Thanks for taking the heat off of me. Let’s do lunch.
~Tiger

Everyone's talking about Tiger possibly winning the Masters. What do you think? Can he do it? My opinion is not in a million years. I predict he won't finish on the leader board (no top 10 finish). I may be back here on Monday eating crow...........but I think he is too human to be able to do that this week. I do wish him the best even after his behavior. He seems like a totally different guy now. Like the world has been lifted off his shoulders. I never saw him smile so much. It must feel good to finally come clean. Who knows maybe a miracle will happen.

He's smiling at the crowd, been signing autographs all week, very un-Tiger-like.

He looks pretty good so far but I don't think he'll finish in the top 10. Maybe the top 20 but there are too many guys out there in top form. We shall see. Anything's possible. Last I checked he birdied three to go one under.

I hope Tom Watson can keep it up for 4 days! At 60, he'll be the oldest to lead a major at the end of the day since WWII if nobody catches him.

Vegas odds on the field beating tiger this week: 4:1

Even after everything, He is still the favorite to get it done. I would prefer to see him win over his wife and family first. Most Americans have or will forgive him for his indiscretions and that's probably a good thing.

I'm wondering if Erin will be there if he does win it?

Like the world has been lifted off his shoulders.

That's the key. Golf is extremely hard to negotiate with a screwed up mind, for whatever reason. OK with me if he wins, but i'd rather see Watson or Phil. Reportedly, Elin is in Sweden. Doubt she's forgiven yet.

I'm glad this thread was posted. I forgot to set the DVR but I got online and will still get to see some of it. As far as Tiger goes, he is a great golfer but I would agree that keeping his head together for 4 the entire tournament will be difficult, IMO. In the past, I just wanted to see him win, now, I just want to see him get hammered. Maybe that will change, but I can't stand people that are full of [bs].

I am rooting for Tom Watson also.................great to see !

Happy that Tiger still has his Game intact....................wish him well, and hope every News agency goes Under for all the Trash they stirred up............[H]

did anybody see the story about tiger comparing his layoff to ben hogans layoff ( car crash ) . i didn't see it but it was on the national news.

ben almost died in a car crash and layed over the front seat to save his wife and tiger got beat up with a 3 iron by elin. wow this guy is unbelievable.